Why Do Legendary Heroes Only Have 4 Traits?

Yes, Heroes have a unique Leader trait for a grand total of 5 traits when all traits have been unlocked, but it's only effective if they're in the Leader spot. If they aren't in a Leader spot, their Leader trait is no longer active so they essentially have 4 traits instead of 5. Heroes already have less than optimal traits, why give them yet another disadvantage? Why not let them have some use of their Leader trait, even if it's just for them and not the whole group or something along those lines?
GuapopaintbeastDLichCaptainslayerJadenJayZpsychwolfT_12GindyShut_Upekimhclewblynknzgespuergcheong858N8MrsScattercushionJackBauerRedEye52WalkerballzBBRiDigxsrmcn1031zeowerusPicInspTurbineskampionautumn_ashMovadoKaLiiozzegstick_ninjaKillersZMitchblur

Comments

• atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    With all the emphasis that is put on Heroes and considering how difficult it is to get them to unlock them, let alone get them to Legendary, it makes sense they have perks regular Survivors don't
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,224
    edited April 2017
    I also think Heroes' trait should work on themselves only when not in leader position.

But it would be weird for Maggie and Glenn, for example. Would only their kills counts?

Anyway... Totally doable and in my humble point of view a need because of current token economy where you have minimal chances of upgrading a Hero.

The game would be a lot funnier too, because of all the new strategy that could come up.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RedEye52zeowerus
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    @Shut_Up , did you use the term "common sense" to describe something NG should do to resolve a clear cut issue? Oh boy.... I think that may be a new term for them. Hopefully they are googling or checking Wikipedia to define what that means so they can take prompt action in the next few years...
    GrimGaelShut_Up
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Big risk using "doable" and "easy to code" on this forum.
    PigInspTurbinesJadenTroublemaker