Ranged Freemen: Marksman vs. Iron Skin?

If you could only have one of these 2 traits on your survivors (specifically hunters/shooters) when facing ranged Freemen, which one do you think is more imperative? Which trait would be better to 3* high RSL maps?

I like Lucky/Dodge/Marksman/Iron Skin/Sure Shot on my hunters and shooters for anything that doesn't have ranged Freemen. Fortunately, I have one of each with these trait combos B). I also have another shooter with Bullet Dodge instead of Iron Skin. Looking to build up a second hunter geared more towards maps with ranged Freemen. I'd like to find one with Bullet Dodge instead of either Marksman or Iron Skin, hence my question. What do you all think?
Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Bueller?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Between marksman and iron skin, I'd prefer marksman. But if you're specifically gearing toward facing ranged freemen, maybe you can keep both and replace dodge with bullet dodge?
    fire_watercrambert_necT_12
    I'd still like to keep dodge in case I want to run two hunters on other maps without Freemen, but I think I agree on having marksman instead of iron skin if I can only have one.
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I would keep marksman. Iron skin can be found on armor to make up for not having it on the survivor
    @jbuoy That's a really good point I didn't consider. Thanks!
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lethal = Marksman

So back where we started, lol
    Pig
    That is also true lol. I think I do like the extra power of marksman over iron skin in order to get through high RSL Freemen maps where I'm already going to lose a star anyway. Being able to kill them faster seems like the best bet.
    DoTakJaden