Update 2.6 - What do you expect / wish / want ?

RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
Still no one opened a topic like this.... the time has come.

B)
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 75
Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames
Maverick1969

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    Update is still .... awaaaaayy.

But still ideas are always interesting

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Shut_Up said:

My big wish for the next update as well but if this happens I will be worried because it may signal the end of the world.

InspTurbines
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103

1. The possibility to trade weapons and resources with guild members
    2. No level limit for weapons
    3. New buildings
    4. More kind of missions. Challenges are getting boring. A lot of people of my guild abandon game due to this.
    5. Guild wars.

Fully agree to all points but number two. I think the limit makes somehow sense in the way how the game is concepted.
    Mavericks UC
    JavierGarozflyingcowkingGuapo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
    @GrimGael uhmm..yes you are probably right... I did story missions for Daryl tokens and i have few ones left but since there is no big reward are still there...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GrimGaelGuapo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Well, it's about new content _and_ finishing what you start. Now I'm not heavily emotionally involved in the story line, but I detest leaving a story unfinished. Inuyasha (animated series) was heartbreaking.
    Carl_s_Hatcapibara
  • JavierGarozJavierGaroz Member Posts: 14
    Human3001 said:

1. The possibility to trade weapons and resources with guild members
    2. No level limit for weapons
    3. New buildings
    4. More kind of missions. Challenges are getting boring. A lot of people of my guild abandon game due to this.
    5. Guild wars.

Fully agree to all points but number two. I think the limit makes somehow sense in the way how the game is concepted.
    I think that the can design a token system just like survivors, where we can improve our weapons step by step. It's not funny for me getting all new weapons when we have new council level.

paintbeastRickGramesSebiInspTurbines
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @JavierGaroz Why a token system? They could just keep it simple and continue to use xp.
    JavierGarozRedEye52SpringChickenInspTurbines
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    New story missions please. They seemed to just come to a stop. I liked being able to play the additional hard and nightmare levels. Originally the story missions were the heart of the game. Please create another set, following the show's story progression.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    bsgper4InvaderCarl_s_Hatbigbeano
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited April 2017
    There are some things I disagree with there tj mainly because they tilt too much toward the player and are therefore impractical/never gonna happen and also bruisers are way below hunters (still) but on the whole a solid post. If only I could express that in an emoji...
    GindyGuapoTransmuteJunbigbeano
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    I really like @TransmuteJun's suggestion of levelling gear by rarity vs level. What if we could make all that one-star L21 scrap something to chase?!
    paintbeastPicTransmuteJun
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    How about a fix to the search function in the outpost raids so I don't get the same effn name 8 times in a row?
    RedEye52GrimGael
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Be able to level up weapons
    Find traits in crates and be able to swap traits on weapons and armour etc
    Trade soup cans for supplies
    Buy double XP and 24 hour gas together at a reduced rate
    Half price sales in store
    Loyalty gifts
    TheLostOnesRickGramesInspTurbines
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    +1 on most of these, especially number 6 and 9 @Japes87
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Japes87RedEye52
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    edited May 2017
    Well, here below my wishlist:

1. reduce typology of hero tokens (class tokens it's the best way);
    2. increase mission rewards in parallel with increasing of difficult;
    3. add a phone call (10 or 15 phones) with 100% chance to find at least an heroe;
    4. purchased items with bundles should be upgradeable forever according to council level;
    5. supplies should be always exchangeable with something in Trade Shop and Trade Shop shall give the opportunity to change offers once per time (if I.e. Glenn's tokens are offered we could have the opportunity to scrap in the same way we can scrap daily missions);
    6. story missions and S7 missions shall be playable without limits;
    7. special zombies shall be added to outposts and daily production of TG should be increased; also cycle rewards shall be better balanced and influence should not be decreased at the end (i.e. from 6000 to 5200);
    8. XP limit/cap should be removed since there isnt a special building to store it like supplies;
    9. insert rewards inside guild for top 3 scorer at the end of each challenge;
    10. a special daily event should be introduced during tuesday (battle vs other players? battle guild vs guild?)

I'm a dreamer, I know.

Rick
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    Japes87T_12capibaraInspTurbines
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    1. Align starting level of challenge to the players highest level survivor.

2. Either create hero class token, or create an exchange system to allow trading of unwanted hero tokens.

3. Allow unwanted heros to be returned to their unlocked state. Combined with wish 2 any tokens used to upgrade returned heros could be returned and recycled.

4. New content. Another episode, new challenge maps, anything please.
    tdiddyInspTurbines