May I borrow 7,972 Tokens, pretty please?

Because I got the itchies! I wanna hit that final promote-button, dammit

GovernatorcapibaraTwofacetabernacsrmcn1031WalkerballzDoTakRickGramesxyzJadengespuervshield50bababooeyConan1976Shut_UpJayZOneVoiceJapes87KaLiCRUSHgcheong85MrSorrowCaptainslayerantTroublemakerekimhclewTheLostOnesJackBauerT_12Papacasmobbigbeanobsgper4RedEye52MaD VapoRDLichSmittySpivey3Pain WalkerInspTurbinesatrainofficialHuman3001bucko69JenngSlowMoGForceGnatevillejohn67TatdJdmdeb1hdMaverick1969zivaoliviaSCBMAMitchblur

Best Answers

• srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Accepted Answer
    @capibara Yes when @Movado was with SR it was pretty cool. He is one tough cookie in this game. My hat is off to you @Movado trying to get that last star.
    capibaraMovadop_herian
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,218
    Accepted Answer
    What happens when you get the 5th pink star? Is there a chance to continue to upgrade?
    Movadocapibara
    edited May 2017 Accepted Answer
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > What do you get if you retire him?

Here is what they offer on a soon to be 3 pink star with 1500+ tokens before promotion. Really don't get much from scrapping them.
    capibaraDodkongMovado
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Accepted Answer
    I have a few 7-stars with defensive stance but they are all melee.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Movado
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Accepted Answer
    Just a suggestion but have you considered goldline?
    Movado
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Accepted Answer
    I can't spare any hunter tokens, but would be happy to grant you Eugene, Negan and Morgan tokens.
    Movado
    Accepted Answer
    > @JayZ said:
    > What do you get if you retire him?
    >
    > What if @Movado went to check on this to answer your question and then accidentally hit "Ok" instead of "Cancel"? I wonder if he'd quit the game, because I certainly would.

I definitely looked more than twice and paused before hitting cancel! Thought the same thing.
    Movado
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    Accepted Answer
    then another 40000 tokens to bring em to level 10 traits!
    Movadocapibara
  • bucko69bucko69 Member Posts: 44
    Accepted Answer
    I have 658 if i could get them 2 u i would!!
    Movado
    Accepted Answer
    Well @Movado, I am coming for you. Guess at this point I will hold your spot but feel free to come back to our guild. I would love to go star to star with you :). Much respect.
    Movadocapibara
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks all. But, alas, like the fever that can only be cured with more Cowbell, this itch can only be scratched with more Tokens. And maybe more cowbell, too

To answer earlier question, the scrap return is just shy of 7k tokens. So only pennies-on-the-dollar. So make sure you shop smart; shop S-Mart.
    capibaraMarkGnatevilSCBMA

Answers

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    RedEye52 said:

@vshield50 You have a 7 star survivor with defensive stance?! Blasphemy! :flushed:

Except for warriors ALL my pink stars of ALL class have def stance...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JackBauervshield50
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    More cowbell
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    You can have all my Dufus tokens if you want them.
    And my Dufus too, come to think of it!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    capibara