Melee class body shot galore

CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
I'm trying not to be an assh○le but the supposed buff to melee class is a joke I don't know how much they were buffed but other than the fact it's no where near enough to make them viable at higher rsl, but it doesn't matter how much they're buffed until the body shot thing is adressed.
Can you please change when melee class starts body shotting 100% of the time I'm assuming like ranged class they start body shotting alot more at rsl +5 and 100% body shots at rsl +6 (so instead melee class body shot alot more at rsl +6 and 100% at rsl +7) please don't give us another trait for melee since swift strike and threat reduction are mainly the traits that make melee class even remotely useful (if you have to make it a trait at least make it a survivor trait) I'll be happy to rebuild my melee class.
Another suggestion is to remove body shots from melee class altogether, I realize that makes interupt an useful trait again so change the mechanics of interupt (change the "100%" to a lower number and make it a chance trait like dodge) not many is going to complain or want their money back as not many has interupt weapons anymore anyway and will potentially make interupt semi useful at higher rsl's
@Teeceezy
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
T_12qweasda85206

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Captainslayer

I use interrupt weapons, as do some of my guildies, so you're wrong on that one bud.

Don't pretend to speak for everyone.
    vshield50
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    edited May 2017
    Are you telling me you use interupt at rsl 26 and 27 with your melee class if you do you're luckier than me also that was one suggestion not even the first suggestion to fix melee class bud

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    edited May 2017
    My survivors are level 19 atm - so I don't make it to level 26 or 27 walkers.

I'm telling you I use interrupt up to the max level I can reach, which is +4 or +5 RSL, and interrupt is very useful to me. And I would be very disappointed if my 100 % interrupt weapons were reduced to a lower percentage.

So you are wrong on the claim that no one uses interrupt weapons anymore as well as the claim that no one would complain.

I tend to agree with the rest of your suggestions, which is why I didn't comment on them and only pointed where your statement is factually incorrect. If you're really trying not to be an ass, I suggest you reconsider your approach, guy.
    vshield50
    You think your "100%" interupt is 100% interupt especially rsl+5 and beyond (especially on melee class) which is when interupt is actually needed and it isn't working 99% of the time. I realize everyone doesn't have the time or the need to push beyond in the challenge as I do, anyway i digress from my original point to the post to fix body shots on melee class so I'll leave it here enjoy your interupt at low rsl lvls

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    edited May 2017
    I am not ignorant of how the trait works as body shot chances increase. I have no trouble up to +3 RSl relying on 100% to be exactly that. At higher levels, it is a crapshoot. Your proposal would make it work less at the levels I reach only to benefit high levels, and I don't jive with that.

If you consider +3 to +5 low rsl, then congrats on your multiple pink star toons. You are #winning with #tigersblood. Not all of us are so lucky. I am all in favor of boosts to melee, but I simply disagree with the mechanic you proposed.

Edit: kind of disingenuous of you to edit your original post after our exchange to change "no one" to "not many" without making a note of the change, since my only point was that "no one" was inaccurate.
    AudaciousCapybara69vshield50
    @Mabiki I do apologize i was really annoyed with one mission stopping me advancing this week and the real (original) interupt (or my idea of change to interupt) would help me pass it or melee class not getting only body shots at my rsl would help me pass but I've accepted now I'm going no further.

So I'll leave you with some advice look for weapons with pierce you'll make it further in the challenge.

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    @Captainslayer
    Apology accepted, and thank you. I understand the frustration, and for the record to any mods/devs, last melee boost was helpful for warriors, but reducing bodyshot chance for melee would go a long way toward making them more viable. It's a lot worse to bodyshot when next to a walker with melee than with ranged multiple spaces away.