• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    What are those traits? @ray5545
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    edited May 2017
    It's not that interesting to me too.

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    edited May 2017
    Unless something changed very recently, traits on gear that show the ? are determined when the gear is purchased. Seeing what someone else got for traits is irrelevant when it comes to determining what traits your item will have.

Also :heart: Beth.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

AudaciousCapybara69
    Wasn't it confirmed, that traits are always the same?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Bill_ZRT said:

Unless something changed very recently, traits on gear that show the ? are determined when the gear is purchased. Seeing what someone else got for traits is irrelevant when it comes to determining what traits your item will have.

Also :heart: Beth.

I think you're wrong about this. Usually, specific items in the TG (e.g., rare Pitchfork, epic Lucille, epic Dixieland, etc.) that have the ?'s allow you to click on it and preview the traits. The only times you generally can't see the traits are when you buy generic epic/legendary items in the TG shop.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    DoTakTeeceezycrambert_necJaden
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Should have had swift strike, since Beth was swift with it, and threat reduction, since she was so stealthy with it.

(I hope that's vague enough not to count as a spoiler)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Governator
    What does it remind me of?

• Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Maybe try a nail cutter.
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Beth's fabric scissors
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    Bill you win the baternetz
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    Bill_ZRTAnnette578
  • BCSkinzBCSkinz Member Posts: 3
    Haha, this discussion is great. So what are the traits on Beth's Scissors??
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited May 2017
    Gold horrible scaling. They like to brag AMC sends pics or whatever of show items, but these look like 100 year-old tin snips. I have a pair so you could laugh too, but I can't post in-line pics in the age of giant emojis :(
    GovernatorAudaciousCapybara69bigbeano
  • ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    My 12.5k loot was bruiser armor. If it didn't have stun and at least one other decent trait, I would've been pissed after spending so much crates. Hate gold struggles, but that's one that I got. Even on gas boost, it's a grind. Not sure I want to do it again.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited May 2017
    My condolences to anyone who wasted their hard earned TG on the most useless scout weapon ever. Please don't compound your mistake by spending XP to upgrade it. Just scrap it now, and accept your loss.
    GovernatorOvidmikelJayZShut_Up
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    @ZeroMercy what were the traits? My ideal armor is actually gold stun resistance, gold iron skin, and silver dodge/wrestler/health boost. Wrestler can be pretty handy in high level missions.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited May 2017
    NCDawgFan said:

My condolences to anyone who wasted their hard earned TG on the most useless scout weapon ever. Please don't compound your mistake by spending XP to upgrade it. Just scrap it now, and accept your loss.

I might buy it just to have, since I like to have the unique weapons on offer for TG, and throw it on a scout in my outpost. TG is easy to come by.

But yeah, a scout weapon without any of the scout's unique traits (swift strike, threat reduction) or even interrupt is not exactly stellar.
    David_H79docfinzenburg
  • ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    @JayZ The first armor I bought had; gold stun, gold wrestler, silver iron skin. Since I got 5k tg reward from the daily, I decided to get another one, as the tg shop reset, and again it was bruiser armor. This time, I'm happy. Gold stun, gold bullet dodge, and silver dodge. Perfect for my outpost defense.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,181
    I'm not remembering when Beth used scissors but I've drank since then. If it had been a ukulele string, a high pitched bluegrass note, or even her middle, naughty finger it would make sense to me lol even a Rufus ish peach schnapps. :smiley:
    DoTakWahooDawg
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Just guessing from the image on the weapon (not when equipped) that Beth probably used the scissors when she was at that hospital, but yeah, it's kind of a fuzzy whisky memory for me as well ;) >hic<
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    guessing who is holding the scissor
    bsgper4
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    ZeroMercy said:

@JayZ The first armor I bought had; gold stun, gold wrestler, silver iron skin. Since I got 5k tg reward from the daily, I decided to get another one, as the tg shop reset, and again it was bruiser armor. This time, I'm happy. Gold stun, gold bullet dodge, and silver dodge. Perfect for my outpost defense.

I think you mean bullet-proof, not to be mistaken with bullet-dodge.
    Is something else, you know that right?
    ZeroMercybsgper4