How long does it take to get post comments approved?

I think I wrote several comments on Friday and now it is Wednesday and still it says my comments will post after approval. By the time they are posted they may be moot. I have had other comments posted and they did not take as long.

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    You got stuck in the spam filter. Try verifying your account in order to avoid this in future. :)
    Jenng
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    You better ask directly @Teeceezy .
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I have one that's been waiting about 5 days so far. haha
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    PM me @Pig.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Teeceezy said:

PM me @Pig.

But... it gets funnier the longer it goes!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    I'm with you, @pig. I'm pretty sure my last comment in Off Topic's <a href="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25118/derail-this-thread#latest">Derail This Thread</a> was swooped up in the spam filter.

Was what I said funny? I guess I'll never know. What I do know for certain is @Teeceezy had the ultimate derailment ftw!
    JenngSCBMAkjmia421Guapo
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Don't ever question your funnies @Gindy
    I will vouch for your unending hilarity.
    Gindy
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    I know this post is a few weeks old, but the same thing happened to me earlier! It is a rather important question, not earth shattering by any means, but time-sensitive I supposed lol. I don't know why, since it was originally shown on the forum until I edited it to add screenshots of my survivor inline on my original new discussion post, but I don't want to re-post if I shouldn't and I also don't want to get stuck into the spam black-hole!

I PM'd @Teeceezy, but since I'm pretty new with forum posts on here, and I don't know if I did things the right way to the message through or if I messed up the original post when editing it by accident... Please help when you can, @Teeceezy , I don't want to go into a Spam Filter black hole :'(
    Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Soon...