Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Screenshot please!
    Alive!
    anniesprinkles
  • SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    I thought I put it in there. Sorry!
  • splaggsplagg Member Posts: 93
    I'd take the tokens. Luck/Strong/Retaliate are excellent traits but Vig/Def Stance supposedly don't work together which means one of those is a completely bunk trait.
    256 Warrior tokens vs. 32 Daryl tokens is still a toss up... If it meant an immediate trait increase or promotion for Daryl, I'd probably take his tokens over the warrior.
    Ministr
    @SugaShane Warrior gold Tokens for sure! His trait combinations pretty much suck!!
    Alive!
    Ministr
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,054
    Depends a bit on your other survivors, too, but either warrior or his tokens. 32 Daryl tokens aren't too hard to get.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Ministr
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,849
    Daryl!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    edited May 2017
    > @SugaShane said:
    > *Two* decent options here!
    > A) Take Daryl's tokens
    > B) Take the *garbage warrior*
    > C) Take the tokens of *garbage warrior*

C. Unless you are really jonesing to boost Daryl, 128 tokens toward upgrading a warrior with good traits looks like the way to go. Daryl tokens will come with the story missions returns.
    T_12
    @capibara Daryl tokens so hard to get?!
    Alive!
    capibara