Creating your own survivor

I enjoy it when games allow you to create your own character and let you customized the avatar at your own taste. Out of curiosity is TWD no mans land have any plans regarding making one survivor be created by the player and being able to customize it.
WahooDawgatrainofficialKick_assT_12psychwolfWalkerballzDLichKillersZ

Answers

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,395
    If we get to choose traits and class sound awesome
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Triple_ThreatT_12zeowerusWalkerballz
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    even just being able to modify their appearance would suffice haha
    Triple_ThreatT_12psychwolfWalkerballz
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    yes, I would love to customise my own survivor !!!!

and maybe customise our own weapon too
    WalkerballzTriple_ThreatekimhclewT_12
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    A limit of one custom character per account is a bad idea if we're choosing traits. We never know when traits will get rebalanced. Unless trait function can remain stable, locking into traits permanently would be bad for players.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    edited May 2017
    Pig said:

A limit of one custom character per account is a bad idea if we're choosing traits. We never know when traits will get rebalanced. Unless trait function can remain stable, locking into traits permanently would be bad for players.

they can still make it so when u have a trait that gets a rebalance you can choose to change it ( that update )

Maybe even introduce special 'hero tokens' to upgrade your own personal charachter.
    WalkerballzTriple_ThreatJadenT_12
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

they can still make it so when u have a trait that gets a rebalance you can choose to change it ( that update )

Are you suggesting that NG would ever have let us have a custom survivor that we could have chosen to opt out of the luck nerf, for example? I would sooner believe that you are a dashingly handsome lobster in a sombrero than believe we would ever be allowed to opt a custom survivor out of a nerf.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    WalkerballzJadenMischa
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,791
    edited May 2017
    Here is my hero survivor but he already is in our guild :) @capibara
    1RisWalkerballzJadenTriple_Threat
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    edited March 2018
    To this day no but you can change their names only once and after that you can not change them after that.I picked tom and bob for two of the survivors that i got using the free radio calls and surprisingly i got on e 4 star and an epic. i know it sounds crazy but it happened and i kept them because they had great traits.So no you can not customize a character.I would like to do that also.That is my opinion @Triple_Threat
    1RisTriple_Threat
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    Before it gets locked, I made mine up as a mock up..

Please let me know when it’s ready!

Thanks

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia