Add more to bundles to compensate for increased prices

CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
Title says it all

I'm sure it has been suggested before why can't you add more gold or phones in the bundles. Doubling the phones in each bundle isn't going to affect your bottom line as they are a chance product anyway. Gold sure it may slightly decrease sales because ppl are getting more gold in a bundle so don't have to purchase as many bundles but that would be offset most likely from ppl thinking that's decent value rather than current bundles of 20 phones and 500 gold and a weapon for $24. A bundle with 40 phones and 1000 gold are alot more appealing.
Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
T_12

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the suggestion @Captainslayer. :) Moving this to the Suggestion subforum.
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    @Captainslayer Your 100% wrong. The only reason radio prices and drop rates are where they are is because of their bottom line. You want to see changes then stop buying radios or overpriced bundles. If and only then will NG raise the amount of items in said bundles, but as of now they continue to make money so no need to change prices.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @Trax I agree with you and I don't buy bundles anymore and have never brought a radio bundle this was more about the increase in price of the bundles because of apple and way ng could elevate the issue
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    T_12