Level 49, 700* per challeng, had it with Guild Drama and Nerfing - need a break.

The guild politics is out of control, with large guilds manipulating and blackballing people as a revenge tactic. This is a game, right? Supposed to be fun. It's time for a break from all the drama. Along with the 2.5 changes. The game just isn't fun anymore.
Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
Other Leaders | Pic |
Tux77 |
KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
capibara

Comments

• vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    What's going down w your guild mates ?
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Not my guild mates. Drama with large alliance guilds. Blackballing people. Constant drama. Just not up for it anymore. The game used to be fun.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    Can you explain in more detail what you mean?

I'm in a casual non-leaderboard guild (that has one spot open cough) where 90% of the players don't even visit the forums, so I'm totally out of the loop on the guild drama front.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    CaptainslayerJaden
    I can't name any names, but I was in large family guild, recruiting and helping out almost a full time job. One high level member had a problem with me when I was asked to become a leader and the drama spriraled from there. People angry about other wanting to come to my guild. When I complained I was asked to leave and them blackballed. Wasn't able to recruit for my guild. Just became way too personal. Sad really.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    l2wannabe
    When I left my guild followed and that cause a huge vendetta against me and my guild. Some left because the couldn't take the stress, finally, I had to leave as well. It just became too much.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    Picl2wannabe
    I'm sure you'll hear from the the haters.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    I recall someone posting about this prior. That someone left a guild and started their own with a simular guild name...
    PigArtisans
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    Lol, same here @DoTak
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    DoTak
    That wasn't me, buts sounds interesting.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    You do realize there are plenty of smaller drama free-relaxed guilds out there right? I never understood people thinking they need to bring these "top" guilds in this game. This game is basically a single player game. I get being in top guilds in MMOs but it's laughable hearing people complain about guilds in this game.
    No sure how to take that comment.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Our guild is pretty chill. We aren't interested in chasing the leaderboard and wouldn't have a prayer if we did. If you show an effort consistently, you're only going to get booted if you go awol for weeks on end.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Its amazing to me how there is like a hidden world out there that I didn't even know existed... to have that kind of drama in a simple video game...

Ministr
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    > @Guapo said:
    > I love the drama of a large guild. Keeps it interesting when the game isn't. I cause as much trouble as possible.

Lol I believe you. I use to have guildmate in another game that the only reason he played games was to troll will people. When our guild went from playing age of Conan to SWTOR the guy quit within weeks because the global chat was split between republic/empire. He would play people in PvP on a empire character then switch over to a republic alt just to troll people. Some people look just seek drama.
    Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Why the hell would you believe me? I like to cause drama.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    JayZl2wannabeJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,852
    @Kick_ass Yep ..with my horror english i posted something time ago about Franchising Guilds ....
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25120/franchising-guilds-and-recruiting-economy

Now many guilds are a sort of sick businness world like NBA and big league, and power fights to recuit the best players in the market...

@Guapo oh!! Of course!! To have you in the guild is probably like to have a plethora of troubles!! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MinistrKick_assl2wannabeJaden
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    So @Guapo is a drama Llama?

Careful, he may spit on you! :p
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    DoTakGuapoJaden
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    Are you finish with a guild completely then? That would be a shame. I've only been in two, mostly drama free guilds...mostly drama free. Not sure if totally drama free is out there.
    Guapo
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    @guapo, you sound like a dream, lol!
    Guapo
    edited May 2017
    It's impossible to get in a guild with 140 people and not have occasional drama. Those 140 personalities are also what make it a blast. Also gives you the chance to play serious or not and still be a part of a larger family. I can't handle being in a guild and not having anyone active for hours at a time. I need life around me (to destroy).
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    l2wannabeCaptainslayerantJaden
    @l2wannabe yes, for now I'm done. I'm pretty competitive and love guild challenges so I'll still play and try to beat my score. I love that part of the game. @Guapo your sense of humour reminds why I loved the game in the first place. Thank for that.
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    l2wannabeJadenggbats
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    Why tf are people so cutthroat over a freaking walking dead game??!!! I mean give me a break!!! I can understand not wanting slouch players, but to the extent you guys make those guilds sound, sounds ridiculous to me lmao...I hope to never take the game THAT serious to where it forms cliques and pettiness...fun and community sounds like the best type of guild imo...if my guild was like that, I'd be gone in a second! I come to the game when I like to take breaks,.not for unnecessary bulls**t. That's sucks it was like that. You're better off
    Kick_assalnod
    What about necessary bullshit? Is that OK? I mean, just fertilizing to make it better.
    l2wannabeKick_assJadenggbats