Well Done on this weeks challenge tweaks.

Just want to say well done on the level tweaks this week they are much improved from the old versions.

Still think you need to stop big fatty bum bums spawing through the doors in Inside Out or allow us to close the doors other than that good work.
banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
ATLAS-ZgespuerDodkongTeeceezytpzinhoBiraju_MAVERICKSGeneral_PainSpringChicken_wendy_psychwolfWalkerballzArtisansvabuda1romeoT_12JenngKick_ass

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Let's hope that there will be a change at the walkers/fatties we'll find at the beginning of that map.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

paintbeastGovernatorvabuda1T_12
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    I prefer the fatties to the freemen!
    gespuerJadenMadiInspTurbinesvabuda1
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,695
    @TransmuteJun just wait till you get to RSL++++ and see lol

That level sucks
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Governatorromeo
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017

@TransmuteJun just wait till you get to RSL++++ and see lol

That level sucks

LOL, I understand what you're saying, but I always have an easier time with fatties than freemen. Perhaps it's because I play exclusively with ranged survivors.
    Jadenvabuda1Jenng
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,196
    Wow, we haven't had Compound in what seems like forever. I think my survivors were level 10 the last time I farmed Car Crash.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    JadengespuerInspTurbinesT_12
    A few other thoughts:
    - Inside and Out: Lol, I'm going to get wrecked by this map at RSL25-26...
    - The Delivery Man: Are the zombies at the beginning new? I don't remember being able to charge up against freemen in the past. The only change to this that I DON'T like is that the zombies no longer all spawn in a nice, easy-to-kill row.
    - Push On: Shortening this map was a great idea. This was always one of my least favorite maps.
    - Datacenter: For some reason, I remember the changes made to this map, but not the changes to the other ones... was this part of a mash-up at some point?
    T_12Jenng
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    @JayZ Yeah the Datacenter remake was in the Scavenge mashup, I believe
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    JayZ
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    JayZ said:

A few other thoughts:
    - Inside and Out: Lol, I'm going to get wrecked by this map at RSL25-26...
    - The Delivery Man: Are the zombies at the beginning new? I don't remember being able to charge up against freemen in the past. The only change to this that I DON'T like is that the zombies no longer all spawn in a nice, easy-to-kill row.
    - Push On: Shortening this map was a great idea. This was always one of my least favorite maps.
    - Datacenter: For some reason, I remember the changes made to this map, but not the changes to the other ones... was this part of a mash-up at some point?

Yeah the walkers on delivery are new it used to be a group of free men who instantly brained you.

Also small tweak to road block the 1st car only seems to have one walker spawning rather than two.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    JayZgespuerGovernator
    Got it! Thanks guys!
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Car crash is one less walker spawn got the name wrong.
    banner 1st draft

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Datacenter was originally called Rat Race, but the layout and name changed when they stuck it in the Get Loot/Scavenge mashup.

In the Compound used to be called Death Trap. They added the obstacles in the middle and changed the name when they included it in the Fight It Out mash

If you're curious about what the old Compound maps looked like, see here:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/216255/#Comment_216255
    David_H79
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,043
    I still remember that NG (I think it was Shteevie) said that they will balance challenge maps so we won't get a road block map.

Yet we have one (sometimes two) in each set of maps.

Now this particular set of maps has been reworked. I think the map with the Freemen is a bit more player friendly than the old version.

But there's still a road block...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    T_12capibara
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Everyone had best utilize their warrior boost while it lasts. This challenge sure doesn't lend itself to using shooters. Good luck to us all...
    Governator
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    NCDawgFan said:

Everyone had best utilize their warrior boost while it lasts. This challenge sure doesn't lend itself to using shooters. Good luck to us all...

Especially the maps where you have to clear in front of the cars before pushing them
    Invader
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Well Done on this weeks challenge twerks. In before capi.
    T_12capibara
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Keep it constructive @Governator. Pre-warning warning. :)
    CaptainslayerT_12
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583

That "In and Out" map is a [email protected] joke. Already got heavy injury at 21.3. Too many fatties and spawns...

Is that just random, or will fatties stop spawning after opening the first locker?

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    edited May 2017
    I'm hoping to scrape into 900 but from what I've read on the forum and from guild mates doesn't seem likely. The freeman map was balanced well congrats on that, but a couple others have really been messed up
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    gespuerromeoT_12
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Poppy said:

My PB on inside is four consecutive turns i had fatty bum bums spawn, conversely ive gone the same out of turns without any spawning.

What they should do and it fits with the map is you push the lockers over the doors.

That's actually a really cool idea. I'll pass it on.
    CaptainslayerNCDawgFanJadenT_12
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    CRUSH said:

Is that just random, or will fatties stop spawning after opening the first locker?

Must be random...just gave it a try. Fatties still spawning.

Result = 1 star on 21/1 :neutral:
    David_H79
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    You really only need luck.
    Last three rounds yesterday without additional fattie spawn.
    First round today the first four or five spawns were additional fatties.