Killing a hero

I'm curious to find out what will happen... you have the option to kill a survivor if you choose to flee a mission while that Survivor is in a struggle.... let's say we put Rufus in this situation and choose to flee. You know, pull a classic Otis on his ass. As it took no tokens to unlock him will the game let me do this? And if I do kill this hero in this deliberate and intentional manner, will the game be smart enough to know never to give me those tokens again?
T_12xbamfx

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The game isn't that smart either you can't stop hero token dilution and really token dilution.
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    It's not a Deadly Mission. Just a mission there's a difference if you're in a bad spot and you're going to flee but one of your survivors is a struggle you can't just flee it tells you to leave this Survivor behind and you have to confirm your decision.
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    You're right I just spent the money bought a new slot put the crappy Survivor in there left them behind but yet he still in my camp
    T_12xbamfx
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    There are no more missions that end in your characters being permanently dead. None.

No matter what the game says, they are only going to the hospital.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    T_12
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Throw your phone into a tree chipper. That ought to take care of it.

There's no coming back from that.
    GnatevilT_12Walkerballzxbamfx