TG Tuesday Drop Thread! (5/16)

Comments

• MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    > @jeffstasyk said:
    > Should be random @jeffstasyk.
    >
    > so i just randomly got the exact same 3 items...in the same order as this morning?? the odds of that seem fairly low dont they??

Never tell me the odds!
    GovernatorantCaptainslayer
  • GermanFighterGermanFighter Member Posts: 132
    Nice vest...
    psychwolfGovernatorSCBMA
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    I tried to buy a scout weapon today hoping on a good trait... not gunna make that mistake again.
    So I have seen an item for sale before. It was a spear and was a scout weapon. It had a trait that said increased range. Will that trait allow you to attack multiple enemies at once?
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    Coon yes it does if they are in a row, it does not arc like the wide margin bruiser weapon
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    Coon
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,337
    @Coon if the enemy are in a L formation using the pitchfork or spear you are able to hit 3 enemies at once.
    Jaden
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @zbot and @Teeceezy

Why is there such discrepancies with TG rewards... why is it that TG creates are determined by base level, but TG purchases are based on survivor levels?

Why can't they be the same for clarity and consistency? Is this intentional so that people get confused and waste TG like @SmittySpivey3 did?

SmittySpivey3
    Got it... thanks Titan
    Dammit no rifle again just a vest I hope I get one in the final cycle, 2 vests in a row
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346

:( Good job I have some decent Rifles
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    > @zbot said:
    > @SmittySpivey3 it's based on the highest survivor for a particular class. Looks like 20 is xxthe max for your scout.
    >
    > It tells you the level you are getting.
    >
    > This is different than 7.5K TG crate where the level is dependent on player level.
    >
    >

Is this inconsistency because there is no 21 graphic icon created yet? If I am PL 60 and took the time to max my workshop I shouldn't get jobbed with a level 20.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,337
    @SmittySpivey3 do you have any level 21 scouts?

If you look at the screenshots here, there's a lot of level 21 gear.

All my offerings are level 21 as I have a level 21 survivor in all classes.

12.5K TG offerings were linked to the highest level not to the workshop.
    Captainslayer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @SmittySpivey3

It has always been like that. Bought items (real money or TG) and community rewards have the same level as the highest survivor of that class that you have.

Items from crates in the TG shop depend on your player level.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Captainslayer1Ris
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Im happy the option to purchase is back. You can never expect great results on every roll but thats fine by me. Add in any type of discount and its a win-win. Thanks @Teeceezy. Now you just have to make it a weekly thing. Jump on that.
    CaptainslayerKaLi
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    Exact same gear showed up twice now nothing random about that
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2017
    @zbot I've been maxed out for so long I hadn't had to think of that old standard. Only recently did we get level 21. So all legendary crates have been giving me 21 gear everytime. I was rrightly advised by the whole community to NOT upgrade survivors to 21 until NG makes a fix to the numbers, I shouldn't have to list it all here. Whatever
  • coryjbensoncoryjbenson Member Posts: 1
    It looks to me like after you reach level 22 there are no more upgrades available to your camp. Could you guys add some more opportunities to increase the number of tenants or farm flights or anything else to just continue to make your camp bigger and better? It doesn't have to be as elaborate as SimCity. But it would be really nice to be able to continue to enhance your camp.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,163
    Bill_ZRT said:

I'd love to participate in this, but I can't upgrade my survivors to level 21 until the penalty for upgrading is fixed (late next week?). So I can't buy and specific item crates because the gear will be level 20.

I hope this event becomes a regular thing, so I can participate once the level 21 negatives are fixed.

If there's one class you want to focus on, you could upgrade one survivor (or two) so it doesn't impact your starting level but since you will have level 21 survivors in those classes you can take advantage of this deal and get level 21 gear for those classes. :smiley:
    You can only upgrade one before the challenges start being affected. I already have Abraham at level 21, so I could claim the level 21 Dixieland BBQ.
    Jaden
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Well. Three damn cycles and not a single hunter weapon - just a bunch of jackets and vests. I didnt get a single item and I was actually excited for this event. Lame.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Didnt buy anything, need armour i got triple weapons on all my restock :(

Cant you code somthing in so it alternates!
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Not from TG Tuesday, but just got this from a 7,500 crate...not bad.

paintbeastJadenSlowMoGovernator
    > @jeffstasyk said:
    > Should be random @jeffstasyk.
    >
    > so i just randomly got the exact same 3 items...in the same order as this morning?? the odds of that seem fairly low dont they??

Never tell me the odds!
    It isn't the unicorn that @CarolsCookies got, but I also need a good scout weapon. I'm happy.
    CarolsCookies
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Exact same gear showed up twice now nothing random about that

When something improbable happens, that disproves probability. It's, like, science or something.

The only rifle I managed to pull