Which Hunter Rifle to Upgrade

ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
I bought three rifles during TG Tuesday and now I need help deciding which to upgrade. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

DoTaksbfTHCrossDavid_H79T_12

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    First and third are good. The third is good for all around damage, and the first is great for defensive strategies using overwatch. Just figure out which one needs upgrading first based on what you've already got and which one will get you more stars in the challenge (if that's your poison).

I got crap weapons from TG Tuesday, so I'm very happy to see when other folks get great stuff and things.
    THCross
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with the first as I do use overwatch a fair bit.
    THCross
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 422
    If you have interrupt on another weapon that you use I'd go with 3 first
    Have the same as 1 it's 17 up to 20 it's very useful in Sasha and Daryl's hands with their leader traits
    posthuman
    T_12p_herian
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    If you use over-watch a lot, and value interrupt the first one is great for that. The gold interrupt will trigger 100%, provided your shot is not a body shot. Having piercing along with it reduces the chance for a body shot by 20% (24% when factoring the gold luck adder, and up to 4% more if your survivor also has luck) making interrupt more useful. A 1 in 4 chance of interrupt even at RSL+ 4 and beyond - no guarantee, but not bad odds. And the additional 20% luck to aid in survivor chance traits is nice.

The bottom one is decent, but would prefer gold lethal instead of luck
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 773
    I say the bottom one for sure. Great all around weapon
    T_12
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,025
    My choice is No.2 and then 3
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,683
    3rd one no doubt, its a beauty.
    Fester17
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    #3.
    T_12Fester17
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    Thanks everyone. I've got a fair bit of XP to burn and not a huge amount of decent weapons to upgrade so I'll focus on 2 and 3 for now. I might even consider 1 as well, depending on how TGT goes.
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 219

I got these 2 not sure whether to keep one and get rid of one
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 146
    @ThanosOfTitan get rid of both
    Pig