dodging a retaliate attack

ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
I can't recall ever seen the survivor who had made an attack on a player with retaliate, dodge or b-dodge the retaliate. This would be aside from other survivors in my team, who did not initiate the attack strike, but were caught in the crossfire from a multiple hit retaliate. Which I can recall them being able to b-dodge/dodge, as I've seen it happen a lot. Is it possible? I can maybe vaguely remember one instance where my bruiser hit another bruiser, and I dodged his retaliate. Then again I've played thousands of OP battles, and can't recall anything more than that, so maybe I'm mistaken.

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Excellent question, I can't recall that either, possible oversight.
    Retaliate should work the same, ie we should be able to dodge it.

Now, it gets really interesting if we were to desire a retaliate to a retaliate! :wink:
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    You would think so, but, since you have to attack in order for the defender to retaliate, wouldn't the player's turn would be over, left in some sort of static state. Things work so iffy. Like If I was to send one team member to attack, then defender retaliated, then sent the other 2 of my team into attack, the defender can no longer retaliate. if I send a shooter to charge attack, the defender can however b-dodge both shots.