Help with the Hunters

ArkhanArkhan Member Posts: 23
Hi everyone,
I'm rather satisfied with most of my main heroes except for one category, the hunters.
I am using Dary and Maggie until now but would like to have your opinion on my other hunters.
Would you be kind enough to tell me if Jean, Dale or Jenifer might be strong enough to have a bright future?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Comments

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 324
    Dale is very good. I'd personally retire Jean and Jennifer for tokens.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 324
    Sureshot and iron skin are also good traits after luck, marksman, and dodge.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    I like my hunters to have sure shot and marksman because they don't need to move around that much.

I always wanted to have both dodges, but bullet dodge is only useful in certain situations.

Not sure about your hunters, really... Jean could turn out good, though defensive stance is also only useful in certain situations, especially for hunters.

I think I might keep Jean and Dale for now and retire Jennifer. And maybe wait a bit for a better hunter...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 723
    Jean is the only one that I'd promote, I'd keep the others around as long as they provide value/are useful but wouldn't promote them.
  • ArkhanArkhan Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for your returns! The only thing that I'm sure of now is that I should retire Jenifer for tokens :)

I understand better what will be the proper hunter : Marksman / Sureshot / Luck / Dodge / Bullet Dodge or Iron Skin.

I will continue using Daryl & Maggie for now, will retirer Jennifer and will see later if I keep Jean (Defensive Stance is sad and I'm not sure what will be the last trait) and Dale (no sureshot)