Confused About Today's In-Game News Update

Is there new information in here? Are the next two trials somehow different than the previous ones? It seemed like it's going to be the same but wasn't sure if I was just skipping over something.

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited May 2017
    They are different per @Teeceezy recollection (hopefully his memory is faulty from studying too hard!!!). Instead of 15 radios for the 5th trial, we will get those token rewards instead. I was just coming to create a poll about what people would prefer, but then I thought, "what's the point?"
    Governatorggbatsbigbeano1Ris
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    That better not be right they are getting tighter and tighter at NG, they will be installing see through toilets in there building next so they can check what they are flushing away.

#save ourradios #crystalcleartoilets
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    wrinkled_bagInvadervshield50
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited May 2017
    Jesus ballz, all of you need to send me your luck with radio calls...outperforming the expected odds of all 3 rares by 20%....it goes without saying what almost all of us prefer...
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,196
    @OneLessTitan lol, I don't know if I can send you my luck, but I can send you my data :P
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    InvaderxbamfxSCBMA
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,196
    Poppy said:

They need to completely change the token economy so you can actually make progress not do these little things which ultimately help no one.

No disagreements here.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    xbamfx
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I do about a call a day (average 6-7 15 calls a week) and I'd say most have an epic. Maybe 3-4 out of 7

I'd prefer radios as well myself but it is what it is

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Governator
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    My main concern about it is to make radio calls is the best thing from the whole game. I always hoard some (not the masses others do) and the anticipation to use them grows from day to day.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623
    edited May 2017
    It would be nice to see Supplies for Radios this weekend, but I'll take the gear offered.
    Invader
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited May 2017
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy Please confirm that you are getting rid of the 15 phones reward from the season missions.

If that is the case, this is horrible. If that is the case, this is screwing f2p players over way more than those who are willing to spend. This is also screwing everyone who is still progressing through the chapter missions, since an epic or legendary survivor will get you further than an uncommon or rare hero. The chance of an epic pull from the 15 call is the best part of the season missions. If I were a sarcastic poster, I would say: "Wow. I can't wait for the 20 Eugene token reward, because that'll really benefit my team". But I'm not a sarcastic poster, and I'll never use him. Make the reward 40 tokens of a hero of our choice, then I'd be more likely to be on board. Please don't screw us out of 15 phones per week.
    bigbeanoDLichInvadergcheong85
  • TimboskiTimboski Member Posts: 134
    Also, why do this with only having 2 weeks (episodes) left? Nonsense!
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    This decision to change this absolutely baffles me , if I'm understanding it right , you had to expect that people would be upset with this ? The only reason I could see to do this was if there was a big increase in radio collection for the players in 2.6
    Dod
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    At this rate we wont get any radios unless we buy them, Daryl? Really???
    xbamfxDod
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited May 2017
    Poppy said:

That better not be right they are getting tighter and tighter at NG, they will be installing see through toilets in there building next so they can check what they are flushing away.

#save ourradios #crystalcleartoilets

You have my full respect for just spitting out whats on your mind <3
    JayZ said:

I don't think this is them trying to be stingy. I genuinely believe they are well-intentioned here and trying to figure out a way to give people more hero tokens, which are diluted. I just don't think they perceive the value of this reward in the same way most players do.

Yiehaa...finally some more Daryl tokens :neutral:

They are offered most times in the shop, most of the people already have him on legendary level and don´t use him that much, because a usual leg hunter does the job better.

His tokens are the most don´t missed in the game I guess ;)

It would be nice to see Supplies for Radios this weekend, but I'll take the gear offered.

Didn´t you mean radios for supplies?
    Governator
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Turn away 15 Radios with a minimal chance to get up to 256 hero tokens and give instead 20 hero tokens.
    That doesn't solve the problem.

Think what @JayZ taught us. Only complain if you can suggest a solution. Too many complaints about too little hero token rewards and the only suggested solution was hero class tokens. We all know that never happens.

It's like your grandma gives you a couple of socks for Christmas.
    You don't really want them, but your grandma had the best intentions.
    atrainofficialGuapogcheong85JayZ
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,968
    > @Governator said:
    > It would be nice to see Supplies for Radios this weekend, but I'll take the gear offered.

Watch the gear be Common... lol
    bigbeanoGovernatorxbamfx