Confused About Today's In-Game News Update

13»

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I hope we still get an overall reward for finishing all trials
    Governator
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    @Shut_Up I was going to boycott the last 2 missions in protest until you added that as a possibility lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Guapo
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    With all respect to NG.
    This is not kidding. This is kicking.
    Dodatrainofficial
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Shut_Up said:

I hope we still get an overall reward for finishing all trials

Hope dies last.

gcheong85JadenGuapo
  • DodDod Member Posts: 37
    I wonder if we get double pack of hero tokens since we already get 20 tokens as a reward. If not, then the news should be: " we will remove the phones from 5/5 reward".
    Captainslayer
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    eh, if we get these Hero tokens AND the regular reward Hero tokens i won't be too upset.
    xbamfxCaptainslayer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    My assumption is they do this by purpose. People seem to have more fun to rage on the forum then grinding the challange.
    It also shows the customer binding. As long as there are complainers so long you know they are with your product.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    JadenTHCross
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I strongly believe Monday will have a special radio call option for Daryl and the thought process behind this change is "players will need 20 radios to make 2 10 Daryl calls and might receive at minimum 10 hero tokens each call (20 total) so therefore by giving the players 20 Daryl tokens they're ahead 5 radios"

That's the only reasoning I can come to. Same will be made available for Ezekiel the following Monday. I guess time will tell.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Jaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,309
    @sbf I'm with you I also think removing the phone from trial 5/5 is a bad idea. I for one thought the season 7 missions were perfect! One of the best additions and parts to the game! I really liked logging in every Monday to do some character oriented missions! RIP season 7 missions you will be missed.
    sbfR2runfast
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    I hate losing the radios, in my mind I'll balance it with 6 times the ads. I can make up the radios somehow.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Total crap. Wasnt the initial reason for the phone rewards in response to complaints about people needing more ways to obtain phones? You all need Marketing and Customer Service classes. You dont take away a rare commodity and replace it with a common or unwanted item. No one needs Daryl tokens as he is the most common hero and Ezekial is about 7th on the list of the tokens that people actually want. How about some tokens for the hero you just released? Where are those? Wouldnt that make more sense and be more timely? There's no reason you couldnt simply have both being that you gave away phones and tokens for the last several months for completing the trials. This game disappoints me way more than it entertains me. Kudos to you and your Marketing Team..
    paintbeastPoppyInvaderR2runfast