Scout week

I just wanted to thank you and say congrats for making this week a mostly scout friendly challenge to go with scout week, whether by design or happy accident and to think about these things in the future when doing a class boost and to think about what makes the certain class useful and making the boosts match that.
Cheers @Teeceezy @Shteevie
Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
GuapoT_12DoTakKick_assekimhclewvshield50Shteevie

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    Agreed!
    vshield50
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Agreed. Well done on this NG. Love it when you guys get it right. @Teeceezy @Shteevie
    Teeceezy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,861
    I could have used the Scout Buff +50% during last weeks challenge
    And Hunter buff this week :)
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 224
    What's the best maps for scouts this week I only find it's the 1st and last one
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited May 2017
    @ThanosOfTitan As you say, Hilltop and Shine a Light are good with scouts. Killing Zone is great if you've got 2 scouts with threat reduction. On Hershel's Farm, you can bring along a scout with interrupt at those higher levels (my ranged attackers are doing just fine so far at 26.2). Terminus can be done with all ranged, or toss in a scout with the kingdom spear or pitchfork and you can take out the tanks through the fence and ranged attackers in overwatch, plus you'll have more mobility, less spawns, and it's easier to run to a spawn block with a scout. Obviously you don't need to use scouts on any of these, but it can work out. Woodbury is all ranged for me.
    Captainslayer
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 224
    Awesome info sbf
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    Captainslayer
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Thank NG! We know it's been a rough run.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Thanks for all the kind words! Glad that this one worked out for most of you.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.