Rodent migrations

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,419
I will disappear soon... :/ ...but not retired...
From next monday i will be on tour...rodent migrations, sort of breeding time.
When possible i'll get in touch, but probably unavailable for 10 days... hope to find some wify connection...
Keep safe my den!! ;)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
THCrossWalkerballzSquall_NMLtabernacArtisanspaintbeastJadenJenngbigbeanofire_waterOneLessTitanDavid_H79TheLostOnesGindyromeoSCBMAT_12l2wannabe

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,419
    @bladgier ..well, yes...sort... ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossGindyT_12
    @BttlOpener ..lol , not humping. Only sleeping... ;)

The next days i hope i will find the time to share some real life "insta"....to describe my migration.
    THCrossWalkerballz
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    @capibara

U said yes. But my question has got 2 options :smiley:
    capibaraTHCrossWalkerballz
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Are we there yet?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeano

Are we there yet?

Maybe you wanted to say "Are we here"? :#

TheLostOnes
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Walkerballz
    What's the pic exactly? I think i've seen that before, but can't remember. I'm lost! :#
    capibaraTheLostOnes
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    @Squall_NML ... someone posted a bunch of screenshots from long ago! I just searched bushes LOL !! Actually was very surprised at how similar it was LOL
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/171604#Comment_171604
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibaraTheLostOnes
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Oh the bushes, have no ideas it has more than 1 pattern :D

I guess our rodent stuck on it now? :D
    capibaraWalkerballzTheLostOnes
    Lol @Walkerballz :D
    Yes, it's exactly the swamp where i use to take a nap... :)
    WalkerballzTheLostOnes
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Use to?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibarabigbeano
    Guapo said:

Use to?

Lol... You know i have no idea about this rude language...i "use to" improvise and try to guess words... :D
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    So the 10 days of @capibara 's migration end tomorrow. It will be good to have him back on the forum!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibara
    Lol @TheLostOnes ..but i never disappeared...i always try to jump here asap, from bus station, bathroom wifi, punblic libraries...indeed i try to describe epic moments of my trip... :#
    TheLostOnesbigbeanol2wannabe