How to get more hero tokens?

SmilingSmiling Member Posts: 3
I'm fairly new to the game. I've followed several 'newbie read this' threads, but haven't found any strategies to get more hero tokens (apart from the obvious 'use your credit card').

I buy the daily four tokens when's my goods trade shop refreshes.

Is there a strategy to get faster hero upgrades?

Thank you.
Totallyladyfarleigh13Reeconn

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    T_12 said:

Just pray to god and hope you're lucky :)

You have to pray to RNGesus. That's important here.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    JenngxbamfxReeconnT_12
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Radios is always the answer... And then RNGesus o:)
    - Do season 7 missions replay every week before the challenge - you'll get radios and tokens.
    - After that, you can try and succeed in a challenge to get more token crates. Do not fear high difficulty levels.
    - If you're not in a guild, find one, because you'll get more radios in a challenge if you are the part of a guild.
    - If you are in a guild but your guild performing is really bad, find another guild, which scores more = possible more radio rewards for you.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,436
    edited May 2017
    hey but @Jenng suggestion to not look at the screen it's not a joke!! Try... Just try...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jenngxbamfx
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    edited May 2017
    Do the story chapters, and realize Heroes are not the best survivors in game.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.