Send me Everything (Wanted 3: Send them)

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,231
edited May 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Hi, this is my first online conceptual and participative multimedia intervention... and I'm only few posts away from the absurd...

Please send everything to: capyrodent at gmail dot com

...secrets, reactions, money, rodent weels, tokens, viruses, poems, thangs...

I will store them for you and if you want i will share here anonymously... :# but I will also reply to you with an unique and original artwork.

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
David_H79GindyJadenTheLostOnesJenngmasmith93Katz_Killers18

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I have sent you my apple tree.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaramasmith93
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Thanks for the artwork!

PS: Spoiler: it contains a capi.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraJenng
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,231

Thanks for the artwork!

PS: Spoiler: it contains a capi.

Right now i've planned an original and unique artwork for every contribution, but since from tomorrow i'll be "on migration".... :# ...i'm not sure i will find the time to be creative while on the road... Maybe instead of graphic contribution i can provide to the overwhelming requests with photographic artworks... :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Can I send you my credit card bill?
    But you have to pay it in time.
    :#
    capibaraGindySquall_NML
    @David_H79 you can send everything and you don't need to reveal your id. It can be anonymous.
    I will post here the contribution only if the sender will allow me to do it. :)
    David_H79
    @TheLostOnes contribution. Apple tree :)

TheLostOnes
    edited May 2017
    OMFG!! ..(...sorry @Artisans , this time it's not "Oh My Fierce Goddess"...)... but, thanks to Rodent Lord (...hey Rodent!) ...no one (... except @OneLessTitan ) ...asked me to share their contribution.... :#

David_H79JadenSquall_NML