It's becoming difficult to stay positive about this game...

HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
Recently I'm finding it is getting difficult to stay positive about TWD NML, there seems to be so many negatives with few positives on the horizon...

Summary of reasons why I'm feeling bitter about this game:

1) Challenges are just awfully boring. Its not fun to log on, play 6 rounds of lvl 20 survivors vs lvl 14 walkers (takes under 10 min to complete), and then quit because I'm out of gas.
2) Lots of Heroes yet they are basically all useless except for Rosita, Abe, and Daryl.
3) Entire classes being useless in high level gameplay (warriors and bruisers)
4) Traits being useless in high level gameplay (dodge, interrupt, stun)
5) Challenge rewards not scaling up as you get more stars.
6) There is no point in leveling up walkers for Outpost defense.
7) Reduction in radios (removing the 5/5 reward and removing radios for TG)
8) Reduction in ads (thus reducing number of create openings)
9) Spending cash on weapons that become obsolete when survivor levels increase.
10) Constant mod posts that say "We will do better about announcing negative changes" or "we listen to our customers feedback" yet if feels like nothing changes.
11) When lvl 21 survivors/gears were introduced and it didn't follow the % increase pattern, it felt like an insult to the player base.

PTRxbamfxADPaqgcheong85TimboskiR2runfastRedEye52biter370ArtisansInspTurbinesChrangOneVoiceVudnik

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 498
    Its the beginning of the end
    Vudnik
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    My pink one star warrior is very useful. What sucks now is season 7 missions just lost 15 radios at 5/5.
    Maverick1969
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    Where are all the radios? Rng been killing me
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 126
    edited May 2017
    @xbamfx said:
    Where are all the radios?

Stu took them!
    Find Stu and we will find the radios.
    xbamfxGovernatorgespuerJaden
  • TruCKeRDaVeTruCKeRDaVe Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    As far as the game, I'm enjoying it after not playing for a year and returning. As far as problems with it, I listen to my wife who says I only have one problem. She says when I look in the mirror I'm looking at it. Lol and good outlook In Monty python video
    1Ris
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    @TruCKeRDaVe save yourself the disappointment and leave the game for good. It most likely got no better from when you left. You'll find out for yourself I suppose........