Changes to End-Game Stats: Discussion Thread

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
Changes to End-Game Stats

Have a read and let us know about any questions, comments or feedback you might have! :) These changes will go live at approximately 12PM UTC.
Pain Walkertomducat21

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Teeceezy sounds awesome.
    I will wait with my feedback after reaching a higher RSL in the next challenge round.
    But after reading the announcement the feedback should be positive.
    :)
    Teeceezygespuertomducat21kjmia421
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Sounds good in general but i am on a "live to believe" approach on this one. Also, more walker damage? Now that was a surprise, and nit a good one, but still i will wait until i experience it.
    gcheong85
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    NG is trying to feed the pigs(us) with the so called buffs to the survivors then he slaughters the pigs(us) with the walkers buff with the reason of 'balancing the game'. Nais!
    Vudnikunumzeowerusafroponix
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @gcheong85 and all others worried about the walker damage buffs, please give it a try. The changes are live now. :)
    gcheong85Twoface
  • rogue1987rogue1987 Member Posts: 6
    I see the health increase which I love but not getting a damage increase. It will really suck if walkers get damage increase and we get no increase to damage. @Teeceezy
    gcheong85DIblis
    Teeceezy said:

@gcheong85 and all others worried about the walker damage buffs, please give it a try. The changes are live now. :)

I don't think i can see the difference until i go RSL24+ missions...
    ggbats
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    @Teeceezy sorry i am also disappointed. There us no need to let people start at different level. If everybody starts at the same level anf is willing to perform well in challenges they will upgrade. Also the ridiculous difference repeating level 19 and 20. you loose about 100 stars ! what about better rewards for higher stars? This leads to frustration. The game will go the same way like the chart of your stock
    Conan1976VudnikunumzeowerusWallStreetGuapo
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 126
    edited May 2017
    @Teeceezy
    I noticed the increase in damage for my 24 weapons but also noticed a decrease in health of my 24 armor.
    Is this correct?
    Image 1377 is before the changes today and 1380 is after the changes, same armor before and after.
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    @Riggs what do you mean there is no need for people to start challenges at different level?
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    I tried a scavenge mission with the challenge team. Assault 21, one pink star, weapon 24, armour 23 killed walker 24 with one shot.
    Same one got hit by a walker 27 and lost nearly complete green bar.
    It feels better, but only challenge can show it.
    TeeceezyDavid_H79Papacas
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @Papacas said:
    > @gcheong85 and all others worried about the walker damage buffs, please give it a try. The changes are live now. :)
    >
    > I don't think i can see the difference until i go RSL24+ missions...

You can try Hard Scavenge missions, as they have higher leveled walkers.
    Teeceezy said:

> @Papacas said:

> @gcheong85 and all others worried about the walker damage buffs, please give it a try. The changes are live now. :)

>

> I don't think i can see the difference until i go RSL24+ missions...

You can try Hard Scavenge missions, as they have higher leveled walkers.

True. Thanks
    whitek111
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    @KhalDrogo in my opinion the so called "endgamers" should have the same starting levels. Why do we have this discussion. Only because ng sets wrong incentives. The guild leaderboards are messes up by starting at 14 and repeating three times level 19. at least level 21 should have the same repeating levels as level 20 players.
    But to be honest i am tired of this discussion nothing will change everything has focus on making more money and squezzing out the players
    Vudnikunum
    This discussion leads to starting RSL 3.
    Because after Level 21, the Level 20 players complain.
    Then the Level 19 players complain.
    Then the Level 18 players complain.

You see where it ends?
    gcheong851RisunumGuapo
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I'm going to be a voice of optimism for a minute! :grimace: At the expense of being hated lol

I was finally able to make it to a level that I was previously never able to make it to last challenge, after upgrading my survivors to level 21... It was a tad bit costly at the end.. So I'm looking forward to it being a little cheaper with these changes! :)

Although, I do wish there had been some sort of adjustment to starting level as the incentive to level up for many bada** players still appears to be lacking!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    warlock1271WallStreet
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    The level 30 walkers are now 7040 health and the level 31 walkers are now a whopping 8371, or almost 19% higher.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    And lvl 32 was 9,638, lvl 33 was 11,411. Less than +19%. But it doesn't matter as much up there because getting tagged was instant struggle anyways. There wasn't further changes on walker hp today, right?...or wrong?
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 389

@Teeceezy please have a look at Rick: his damage is 3089... more than lvl 25 zombie's health.... also.... shooter damage has been increased of 50%.... you think.... one single shot will be more than enough to kill such zombies...... ......ehm.... ....no.... no at all.... ....look the second picture......

what's wrong??? please explain
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 74
    Guild : MAVERICKS NOC 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    any comment is welcome.

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    body shot? instead of critical shot? maybe?
    David_H79zeowerus
    A level 21 epic made a bodyshot against a level 25 walker.
    A bodyshot makes 50% less damage.
    So Ricks damage is 3000 + 1500 shooter boost /2 . That is something around 2700.
    And that is not enough to kill the walker.
    1RisgespuerDoTakGuapo
    edited May 2017
    @gespuer , @David_H79 : thank you guys for the explanation.

So Rick damage is 3089 + 1545 = 4633 ... ...then 4633/2 = 2316 as total damage
    2965-2316= 649 remaining health of zombie lvl 25. but number seems to be not correct since it shown 336 and not 649 based on previous assumptions.