So who did you guys choose Daryl or Rick?

Who did you choose, and why? I chose Rick, not because of the game (although I need Rick tokens WAY more than I need Daryl considering he's already mid way through legendary status) but because I am more #teamrick in the show, than #teamdaryl. Don't get me wrong, I love Daryl...it's just I feel like rick gets shit on constantly in show, and on here hahaha it surprises me how many people aren't a fan of Rick, when the story is mostly based around him as a leader of his group in the apocalypse. So tell me, who did you pick and why?
PapacasKillingLightSmittySpivey3

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I chose Rick not because i want hero tokens but becuase i want shooter tokens, Rick sucks ass. If daryl wins I will be happy too so win win really just good job michoone didnt win last time.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    gcheong85Ministrvabuda1
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,020
    I prefer Rick as a character, so I chose Rick. I prefer Rick tokens to Daryl tokens, but hunter tokens to shooter tokens, so I used personal preference for the character as my tie-breaker. ;)
    Papacasvabuda1
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I chose Rick because Daryl tokens are much easier to get.
    Governatorvabuda1
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 297
    Daryl. I want to get Daryl to pink, although I'm a long way away from that.
    vabuda1
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    I chose Rick, because he is my favorite character on the show even tho Daryl is probably second. Daryl is my main hero in game but with those 20 tokens I will unlock Rick :)
    vabuda1
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Rick, just as Daryl tokens are easier to get, and i need another 1k+ to get him to Pink, and i need shooter tokens more than Hunter tokens ATM
    Ministrvabuda1
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I chose Daryl. Daryl's my only legendary hero and (for that reason) the only one I use much at all. So I'd like to beef him up even more. And, not even considering leader traits, Rick is a long way from usable for me (still rare).

Shooter and hunter I use pretty equal, so tokens for either would be great.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jenngvabuda1
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,983
    Rick because his tokens are tougher to come by. Plus I want to get him to Legendary.
    vabuda1
  • KillingLightKillingLight Member Posts: 118
    I went with Rick.
    I just love Rick too much. xD
    vabuda1
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I choose Daryl because my whole guild has chosen Daryl.

By the way, we didn't get an ingame announcement who is in the lead @Teeceezy @zbot
    vabuda1
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    That was the toughest poll i couldnt choose between them so i closed my eyes and blinded poked the phone and chose Rick..
    David_H79xbamfxvabuda1
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,983
    How often are Rick tokens available in tg shop? Never. His tokens are much harder to come by then daryl. I made my choice based on rarity of tokens, not my favorite tv character.
    crambert_necvabuda1
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @KhalDrogo but hope for the new version.
    It's really awesome. ;)
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Golden crossbow or golden Lucille ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    vshield50vabuda1
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Teeceezy said:

> @Jaden said:

> Everyone assumes we get tokens - I hope we will get a weapon.

You just might be onto something there..

shoot
    Totally
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Teeceezy said:

> @Jaden said:

> Everyone assumes we get tokens - I hope we will get a weapon.

You just might be onto something there..

damnit
    JenngJadenvabuda1
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I chose one of the guys who holds up an implement that fires projectiles at great speeds with the hopes of killing... pew! pew! pew!

It's hard to get too attached to an event like this that doesn't say anything about what the rewards are up front... I probably chose Rick because my hunters are a little further along than my shooters (I don't give a toss about Rick in the game, he's not worth taking on a mission). If I knew there would be a weapon as a reward, I also would've chosen shooter, so that's a happy coincidence (though I'm not gonna get my hopes up it'll be legendary).

Let's be honest, going on a hunt is less enjoyable than taking a shot. It's right there in the name :)
    JenngTotallyJadenvabuda1
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 672
    My problem is i can't recall who i voted for! I like both the characters in the show and cant for the life of me think which 1 i voted for. I hate not knowing where my kills are going to.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    David_H79KhalDrogoJadenvabuda1