Can you just stop with those critycal hits i mean seriously WTF..!!!

The chances that our survivors are going to be criticaly hit are just too high..

I dont know is it about my luck but i get critical hit 8/10 times, that is every time when i go in supplay hunt..

Now i dont mind the critycal hits but seriously the amount of them is just too much.,

Every time the walker gets to me i already now whats about to happen and then my phone ends up in a wall..

I liked this game a lot until NG ruined it and im seriously considering quiting the game after a year and the half of playing, i want to relax by playing the game and instead of that i get more and more angry its just not worth it..!!
LanfearVudnikgcheong85Lightfeet

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited May 2017
    What is your survivor level vs walkers level? My level 20 survivors rarely get a crit from anything under level 23...

Edit: FYI, if you are stunned, walkers will always get in a crit...
    InspTurbinesLightfeet
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    High values in dodge and luck results in less criticals too.
    Just have a try.
    ;)
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    @Monsuta
    Im not against those critical hits they make the game intersting but enough is enough its just too many of them..
    LanfearVudnikLightfeet
    @David_H79 @Helio
    Im using heroes the same ones NG is pushing in our face
    Most of them are epic beacuse theres no way im getting legendary michonne soo by NG they are useles beacuse you NEED at least six star survivor for hard missions with lvl23 walkers
    it just pisses me off when they are making us to collect tokens for heroes that are useles
    I dont have problems with 6 star survivors
    Lightfeet
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    If you're not having problems with your 6 star survivors.. then I suggest using those to avoid frustration.. epic heros are still great in certain circumstances.. just a bit of trial and error and a bit of having to protect them!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    GuapoCaptainslayerxbamfxLightfeet
    @Mystique
    So all heroes on +3 walker level are useles unless they are 6 star that you will never have if NG continue with these amounts of token drops??
    Lightfeet
    edited May 2017
    @Lanfear
    I see that you disagree on my thread and my comments soo can you tell me why?
    Just being courius..
    Lightfeet
    I religiously use (epic) Sasha and (just barely legendary) Abe at 5+ my survivor level! Used Sasha on 7+ my level just this last challenge so it can be done with a little strategy! ;) @Whisperer
    David_H79GuapoxbamfxLightfeet
    @Mystique
    Do you use michonne, the biggest problem is with her i dont know maybe is all about warriors that maybe atract more critical hits or they are weaker or it is all about luck.
    PS i also have no problem with abraham i think he is the most useful hero in the game and sasha i dont use beacuse mine is still rare
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    My rare sasha was a beast on 28s this week on Terminus. In fact, her, epic Rosita, and legendary assault 6 star did just fine. Most fun of all.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    MystiqueDavid_H79xbamfx
    Test her out at rare.. I used her for a long time like that before I got her to epic!! As far as Michonne goes unfortunately she is still just a unicorn to me :disappointed: I'm sure others can steer you in the right direction with her!
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    On challenge days i use Dwight, rosita, Abe, Tara, michonne... each one of their traits is helpful but you have to look at the round and what needs to be done to beat it. Is healing charge going to help? Use tara. Is having a shooter and scout with extra oomph good (think bbq) use rosita. I would use Carol a lot more but I still need her to be at least epic to hang. Using an all hero crew in scavenge missions isn't really beneficial for this reason. Does that make them "useless?" No.
    Mystiquexbamfxpsychwolf
    @FeloniousSpunk
    i can stratgize the point isnt in that, i use Michonne with another scouts that have threat reduction on theire weapons so theres like 100% chance that no walker will spawn in next spawn round, the problem is in that i accidentaly dont notice a waker and he hits me one time and its critical and for the next mission i have to change all team beacuse my main hero is in hospital
    Lightfeet
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Whisperer
    I run hard missions all the time, and like you every now and then my level 20's get hit by a level 22 or 23 walker, but again it is very rare that it is a critical hit...

Is it possible the hit is a normal hit and not a critical? If your survivor is epic and does not have lvl 23 gear, then odds are 1 hit will bruise you survivor and you will have hospital time.
    Lightfeet
    I guess my question is why would you use michonne on a scavenge mission? Scavenge missions using assault and hunter are most beneficial because you can get the most xp. A hero that reduces the threat seems counter productive to the point of running the mission.
    GuapoxbamfxpsychwolfLightfeet
    @Helio
    She is epic but she has a nice legendary lvl23 armor normal hit of a lvl23 walker never bruises her but critical always injures her to the point of almost have to struggle..
    Lightfeet
    edited May 2017
    @FeloniousSpunk
    I play this game for joy and i just like seeing walkers heads in the air and on the floor its much nicer than seeing assult sprayin on walkers,, and im always for stealth which this game lacks a lot,,
    Lightfeet
    But does it make sense to choose the higher difficulty and then complain about the higher difficulty?
    FeloniousSpunkGuapoxbamfxLightfeet
    > @David_H79 said:
    > But does it make sense to choose the higher difficulty and then complain about the higher difficulty?

That's basically the point I'm trying to make. Complaining just to complain. Calling things useless because they are being used not as theyre intended to be used. But that's just what goes on around here I guess. Lol
    David_H79Guapo1RisLightfeet
    @David_H79
    I didnt even think about doing easy missions i could do them until i get 6 star michonne which i think i could get on this 14 days of heroes beacuse NG added even more chance to get hero tokens (sarcasm off)
    Lightfeet
    @Whisperer I didn't wanted to be toxic.
    What I wanted to say was I don't understand your point of view.

You said you play just for fun.
    And you say the critical hits from the walkers aren't funny for you.

So the easiest solution is to play the missions in easy mode.

Just play what is fun for you. :)
    GuapoFeloniousSpunk1RisLightfeet
    @David_H79
    And im just telling NG to reduce the chance of critical hits..
    Or i dont know why this still isnt in the game a NEW TRAIT to reduce the chance of being criticaly hit i know Eugene has it for his leader trait but it should be implented in armor traits also. the same as Michonne has threat reduction and extra attack chance and it was implented in scout weapons..
    Lightfeet
    @Whisperer some kind of it is already implemented.
    If your enemy makes a critical hit against you and your dodge trait activates, the critical hit becomes a normal one because critical hits can't be dodged.

That's the reason for my statement above:
    Try high values of dodge with high values of luck and you get less critical hits against you.
    Lightfeet
    I didnt know that dodge isnt working on critical,, thats something new to me☺
    But it would be better if critical hit gets its own counter-defense..
    David_H79Lightfeet
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @David_H79 said:
    > @Whisperer some kind of it is already implemented.
    > If your enemy makes a critical hit against you and your dodge trait activates, the critical hit becomes a normal one because critical hits can't be dodged.
    >
    > That's the reason for my statement above:
    > Try high values of dodge with high values of luck and you get less critical hits against you.

Don't forget bulletproof on armor. It increases the chance a hit to you will be a body shot. You can't crit on a body shot.
    KaLi