Can you just stop with those critycal hits i mean seriously WTF..!!!

2»

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    The real question is who scavenges on the hard missions? Makes no sense
    CaptainslayerGuapoLightfeet
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    > @paintbeast said:
    > > @David_H79 said:
    > > @Whisperer some kind of it is already implemented.
    > > If your enemy makes a critical hit against you and your dodge trait activates, the critical hit becomes a normal one because critical hits can't be dodged.
    > >
    > > That's the reason for my statement above:
    > > Try high values of dodge with high values of luck and you get less critical hits against you.
    >
    > Don't forget bulletproof on armor. It increases the chance a hit to you will be a body shot. You can't crit on a body shot.

Bulletproof armor only increases the chance a hit on you will be a body shot from range raiders
    xbamfxGindyWhispererLightfeet
    @KaLi yup you're correct
    Lmao reading my previous post about hard scavenge I can't help but picture Gregory on that one episode when he exaggerated the word "rhetorical"! Lmfao!!!!!! :D
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    I'm sick of all the critycal hits in this discussion. Yous guys are mean.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    xbamfxSCBMALightfeetFeloniousSpunk
    @Guapo what's a critycal? Im so confused
    @fire_water R.H.E.T.O.R.I.C.A.L!!!!!!! :D
    fire_water
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    edited May 2017
    bleh
    Damn it! What the literal hell people?? Here comes the bulletproof Nerf. When will you learn??? :smiley:
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79Jaden
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    xbamfx said:

The real question is who scavenges on the hard missions? Makes no sense

@xbamfx
    Wait, I scavenge on Hard Missions... For XP missions you get more XP. Have I been wrong this whole time??? (wouldn't be the first time....)
    Risk vs reward.
    xbamfx
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Where the hell do all you people read these rules about these laws of the game? C'est la merde? Unless I hear from @OneLessTitan you are wasting your breath. Maybe one of you are correct but how's one to know?
    xbamfx
    @tabernac that's fine if you want to scavenge on higher difficulty for challenge but in my opinion it's a difference of 1900xp for 3 levels higher of rsl. To me that's just not worth the risk of injury plus having to wait long heal times in the hospital. If I'm running booster to scavenge xp for upgrades I always run the normal mode as the real reward is those silver and gold crate after mission rewards not to mention I can do the mission in as little as 30 seconds. Time spent + reward gained. Again if you do it for difficulty purpose that's cool but for me scavenging as quickly as possible is the most efficient.
    @SmittySpivey3 hey you're entitled to play the game however you see fit. If it makes no sense to me I'm going to say it, then explain why I feel that way. Hard scavenge is pointless to me plain and simple.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited May 2017
    @xbamfx

Xp rewards in crates are better on hard scavenge as well, at least before rsl 21. Not usually worth the risk for me either, but before I had any pink star (Elite) survivors I only scavenged on hard. That extra rsl boost from the pink star changed the risk/reward value for me.

@SmittySpivey3

I don't know if the rules are written anywhere, but easily verified by trial and error.
    vshield50
    @Mabiki I wonder if the drop of on after missions is that significant. I don't know it seems to me the hard scavenge takes too many extra moves and more caution id rather just race to the end and get the crates as fast as possible especially on boost and double xp. You can rake in approx 1 million xp in about 10-15 mins
    Not to mention 0 hospital time. :#
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @xbamfx

On a booster I would always vote for normal to avoid hospital time and because the goal is to do as many missions as fast as possoble. Without a booster, doing hard mode can potentially get a better xp per gas yield
    xbamfxvshield50
    @Mabiki I have to agree with you on that assessment although I never scavenge unless I'm on boosters. When not on booster I mostly do challenge and OP
    David_H79