Which assault should I upgrade first

I have 3 legendary assaults and use at least one every time I attack which one should I pink star and should I get rid of any of them? My favourite is Brent should I keep all 3?

Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 

Comments

• ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 297
    I just pulled a nice rifle from trade goods Tuesday shame no wide arc though
    bladgier
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    good assults. id retire steve since no luck & has vig the other 2 have sweet traits id go for brent 1st then bonnie cause of vig trait
    vshield50Ministrxbamfx
    @ThanosOfTitan that still is a sweet assult rifle cause of skull & piercing its gonna be good for higher lvl walkers
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,265
    I pretty much agree with @mcbkhicks other than I would go with Bonnie first. In my experience bullet dodge is not utilized as often as vigilant.
    tabernacpaintbeast
    So I should retire Steve for the tokens ? I agree that's a great assault rifle mcbkchic
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    No need to retire prematurely IMO. I like having a deep bench, especially for a class as useful as Assaults.

I have two one pink star Assaults and another legendary Assault (in addition to a legendary Abraham and epic Rosita).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    THCrossMinistr
    Thanks jay z I have Abraham and Rosita but they are only 3 star I am working on them, I have rufus as well but I stuck him in outpost
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Stick with Brent. Hes a kick ass, an absolute killa.

Scrap Steve and consider upgrading Bonnie. Although Vigillant is a bit of a wasted trait on an assault. Rest of traits are brilliant.
    ThanosOfTitanDLichGovernator
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    Peter Griffin can help explain who you should use.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    PapacasGebobspaintbeast
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    My opinion Bonnie is by far the best. Bullet dodge is largely a wasted trait here's why. Its only a chance it goes off. Plus we don't face human enemies nearly as as often as we do walker swipes. If you like bullet dodge get it on a jacket, Bonnie also has lucky. Vigilant does Excellent overwatch damage and usually kills most walkers. Next I wouldn't delete any of these three assaults because they don't have defensive stance. That's the deal breaker for any class. Bonnie is the best. Cannibalizing any for tokens is dumb, by the 50 from tg store every time, I know the rate is higher per than the 8 token breakdown but who cares, do the raids for more tg. Finally get them at least to 20 and better gear.
    vshield50THCross
    Smith thanks I am upgrading to 20 now and have 2 level 20 riffles that are excellent waiting for me. Thanks for the advice
    SmittySpivey3
    it also depends on how often u use overwatch if ya dont use it that much then vigilant is useless & we get freeman in almost every challange for the bullet dodge plus good for when goin on raids as has ppl shootin at ya.. but if ya do use overwatch alot then vig is good its all on how u play... my 1st assult i got has brents traits & shes awesome
    Captainslayer
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I am also on the side of vigilant is far better than bullet dodge. I think Bonnie is perfect for any ranged survivor. I have an assault with the exact traits with 1 pink star, and she kicks ass
    vshield50
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I don't think there's armor with bullet dodge...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    There is definitely armor with bullet dodge.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Jaden You are correct. Armor does not have bullet dodge as an option. It has bulletproof, which increases the chance that when you get hit it results in a body shot.
    Jadenxbamfx
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    You're both right, I stand corrected!
    Jaden
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I personally like keeping some survivors with bullet dodge. It helps in outposts (on attackers or defenders) and for the odd challenge with freemen/saviors.
    JadenGovernatorDodkong
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Have one set for challenge one set for raiding
    Governator
    Ideal traits for assault against walkers
    mcbkhickspaintbeastGovernator
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    If you don't use overwatch often like myself especially using assaults I would rate them as brent first, then steve because of iron skin, sure shot isn't as useful (in my opionion) as you usually have to move an assault to attack
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    @Captainslayer sure shot is excellent if you use other survivors to bait in the walkers, try it next time it's very useful.
    @Captainslayer especially if you have gold wide spread on a weapon!
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    @xbamfx I no longer have an assault with sure shot as i found 90% of the time I had to move to attack but that's probably because I'm aggressive player rather than completly a strategic player.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    xbamfx

@Jaden You are correct. Armor does not have bullet dodge as an option. It has bulletproof, which increases the chance that when you get hit it results in a body shot.

tomato towmatto potato powtatto.
    xbamfx

I personally like keeping some survivors with bullet dodge. It helps in outposts (on attackers or defenders) and for the odd challenge with freemen/saviors.

The traits not terrible when its useful but the percentage of that activation occurring along with its smarmy timid shy little benefit is something to consider. Would it be your best five traits? if not don't ever settle for dog-squeeze, insist on only the finest you can get and then..... of crap, I have what I REALLY want. That's all I'm saying.
    xbamfx