Removal of cap on weapon upgradation - Ideas for a Win Win Situation

zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
I have seen quite a few posts where the players have been demanding removal of cap on weapon upgradation. At this point in time, Next Games is not receptive to this suggestion. May be in future, it may give in to this suggestion.

The main reason, I support the suggestion is the traits of the equipment and the time spent on upgrading equipment. Like others, I have scrapped some good equipment because they became obsolete. The problem is more severe for players who used real money for purchasing the equipment. I am trying to list down the possible idea where we can overcome this issue

Removal of cap on weapon upgradation - Ideas for a Win Win Situation 19 votes

Open a market place where players can their obsolete equipment with other players
10%
SmittySpivey3Human3001 2 votes
Increase the number of level the weapon can be upgraded from 3 to let say 5
21%
docfinzenburgRedEye52The_Flashqweasda85206 4 votes
Just like the survivors, allows upgradation of equipment from common to uncommon and so on
21%
TransmuteJunReeconnMonsutaKick_ass 4 votes
Introduce spinning wheel for changing the traits of an equipment
5%
Speeds 1 vote
Remove cap on equipment purchased
36%
PapacasTheCrabDerDebbo34srmcn1031jester_radicsKillingLight 7 votes
Any other suggestion, please do mention it
5%
Captainslayer 1 vote

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    Any other suggestion, please do mention it
    Ng have said they haven't entertained the idea of removing caps on gear.
    So maybe another option would be to give paid for weapons a 4th trait so paid for weapons are more appealing, I would pay for a weapon with 4 traits especially one that has gold pierce and crit chance and silver bore and skull/crit damage
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    vshield50
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Lol those choices need tweaking or else you may see another version of the update/fix is worse than the problem!
    Guapo
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Increase the number of level the weapon can be upgraded from 3 to let say 5
    but keep the rule, that weapon lvl can only be +3 of your survivor lvl
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Just like the survivors, allows upgradation of equipment from common to uncommon and so on
    Not sure how everyone else votes and then comments. Still forum dumb. But I voted for remove cap on equipment (actually didn't, but can't undo). But I want to put in a huge vote for introduce spinning wheel for changing equipment. That just a given and I know NG would need time to change the interface, but it's really high on my wish list.

Like this likeliest. thanks @zeeblack
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    qweasda85206
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
    Yeah I mean when you've got to either repurchase say Ricks revolver twice for $15.00 a piece or stop using it because you've leveled up past it that sucks...I don't like having to repurchase something twice...
    srmcn1031qweasda85206
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    What is the "win" for NG? They will only change the system, if they earn money.
    Please don't say: another token hunt.
    gcheong85CaptainslayerRedEye52
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Remove level cap is the best even for purchased gears, but NG doesn't look interested that, so I want upgradable rarity & all 3 gold traits.