Michonne Katana with Piercing

We were instructed to get a refund on the bundle as it wasn't working as intended. Does anybody remember how much it cost? I'm trying to find it in my iTunes purchases.

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 985
    NG took back the refund option.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2017
    I don't think hey took back the refund option as the thread announcing the refund is still there. I also found the discussion on the bundle but there wasn't a screenshot. It was available May 8th& 9th.

Don't itune receipts have item details on each purchase. I haven't looked at mine but I'm pretty sure it does.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    it just says Event Bundle Offer and the price. I'm gonna go with the purchase date. Thanks anyway!
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    xbamfx said:

NG took back the refund option.

In my response from NG I was instructed to contact Apple directly. I just did and was refunded.
    xbamfxReeconn
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited May 2017
    @atrainofficial

This might not be much help, because it's in Canadian dollars, but you can probably figure it out this way - the price of the weapon plus 500 gold & 20 phones is the same bundle price as the current Daryl & Rosita offers

Edit: iOS pricing
    Reeconn
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    Now? I don't think I have that deal
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    No, the Michonne bundle isn't offered right now. He bought it a couple weeks ago, but it was bugged, so refunds were offered.
    Reeconn
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 985
    Dookie love