Are 10-Radio Calls Now Worth It?

2»

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 982
    Damn 10 call sucks
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    It's RNG gods in action!! I got 64 Abe tokents on 4 calls, but in reality to have decent pulls we need to spend about 200 phones give n take
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,973
    I am saving too. 15 less than I planned though... ;)
    bigbeano
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    So, I pulled the trigger. Ten 15 calls. No jackpots. I ended up with 32 Dwight, 32 Maggie, 256 warrior, 160 shooter, and an epic scout with PS, Vigilant, IS, and BD. I then used my last 10 radios on a hero call and got a whopping 32 warrior tokens. I still feel like I made the right decision.
    GuapoxbamfxTheLostOnes
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,973
    I am going to save mine for Michonne.
  • kevinfongkevinfong Member Posts: 8
    Just want to share my 10 radio experience - rolled about close to 200 radios for Daryl and just got over 100 tokens. Just manage to push him to legendary. I also rolled about 250 radios for Abe. The first 200 radios really sucks, only manage to get 16 and 32 tokens time from time. The next 50 radios save the day, triggered 2 128 Abe token which I manage to push him to epic. Verdict - it all depends on luck but it is only worth it when you are gunning for that one hero that you want/need. Else, forget it as you are better off with 15 calls. My 2 cents
    KhalDrogoGuapoCarolsCookies
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @vshield50 it worked for Rick
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    DoTak
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,476
    It worked for my alt, 22-24 calls to unlock Carl, no such luck on my main but getting closer.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    You will never catch me bad-mouthing Hero calls :blush:
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    It's not whether you CAN get hero tokens in 10 calls, it's the fact you get MORE tokens and hero tokens with 15 calls. My Darryl went legendary 6 months ago without a 10 call, my Michonne was unlocked with a few 256 token 15 calls, my Abe went legendary with 15 calls, my sasha just got to epic with 15 calls. Chances are had I done 10 calls instead I would be much worse off as far as hero tokens. Congrats on people getting a few good calls, but stats say you would have done even better had you not wasted the tokens on 10 calls. Numbers matter.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    atrainofficialKhalDrogo
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I see your point. Glenn, Rosita, Daryl, Jesus are all Legendary and most of the others are Epics without Hero Calls, but the ones I really wanted at Legendary are at Legendary in great part due to Hero Calls. If someone is indifferent about Heroes, yeah Legendary Calls are better. It just kinda depends on one's personal goals.
    xbamfxJaden