Don't get it! 16 tokens minimum calls.

So jow did I only get 10 Dwight and 8 bruiser.
Is this anothrr promise and don't deliver by NG.
Or am I misuderstanding what 16 tokens mean

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    @Doggity 16 tokens are guaranteed for the current Hero. For example Rick is the current hero being offered. If you had gotten Rick tokens on your calls the minimum would have been 16 for him. Other heroes and class tokens are the usual possible minimums.
    gcheong85
  • DoggityDoggity Member Posts: 20
    Thanks for the clarification guys.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,625
    Today is Abe's day and I gave it a try because I'm close to getting Abe to Legendary. Then, this happened. WTF? Even if Abe's tokens were 16, I still would pick Michonne's.
    blackiguana
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    @rfg1982 same here
    BBRi
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited May 2017
    Same here. Lucky I´ve got it only in double Abe calls and other option was both times 32 tokens...
    Maybe we should try to tag @Teeceezy to make things right faster...
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Me too! :'(
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Yep - Same again, 2 x 10 tokens for Abe.

Guess even with the boost event - The "Freinds don't let Frineds make 10 Calls" advice is as relevant as ever

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Well someones being tinkering with stuff all weekend as they broke the name Card of river cabin in the challenge maps again so im not surprised.

Raise a ticket us your only recourse and hope they fix.

The cyinc in me would like to ask, is it a coincidence this happens with one of the useful heroes instead if one of the chocolate teapot ones?
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    edited May 2017
    I also pulled 10 Abraham tokens instead of 16 four times just now.

How does one send a ticket to hopefully have the situation rectified?
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    Same here and it's not the first time !
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    This is bullshit... did a bunch of 10-radio pulls today on Abe day and each time i got Abe it was 10 tokens instead of the advertised 16. Way to go NG... not.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    How do i send ticket @rfg1982 ?
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Same shit here as well!! Cmon NG get your shit together !! I'm wasting radios
    DonCoquiGovernatorMorganCarolsCookies
    > @Squall_NML said:
    > How do i send ticket @rfg1982 ?

On the upper right of your camp click on,

Settings --> Help --> Contact Us

I already submitted mine.
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Squall_NMLtheldssdlMorgan
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 391
    same here guys... only 10....
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Ticket submitted . I've been waiting to spend all my radios on this day, this shit is so annoying !!
    DonCoquiCarolsCookies
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    Sorry for the hassle guys. Contact support through the in-game Help menu and support will help you out.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    edited May 2017
    Are you serious if the '16' tokens isn't working how are we meant to believe the 20% extra chance is working?
    Well I guess I won't be using my radios on the character I want
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    MonsutaGovernatorShut_Up
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Sorry for the hassle guys. Contact support through the in-game Help menu and support will help you out.

@Teeceezy I opened an in-game ticket. Out of twelve 10-radio i got Abe five times; 10 tokens each time. So not only are we not getting the minimum, but appears we are missing out on the 20% chance of getting more than the minimum.
    Squall_NML
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Should get all your radios back nothing less.
    CaptainslayerDonCoquiCarolsCookies
    DonCoqui said:

> @Teeceezy said:

> Sorry for the hassle guys. Contact support through the in-game Help menu and support will help you out.

@Teeceezy I opened an in-game ticket. Out of twelve 10-radio i got Abe five times; 10 tokens each time. So not only are we not getting the minimum, but appears we are missing out on the 20% chance of getting more than the minimum.

Two different things. Token amount changes came in a bit late today, but the chance increases are set throughout the 14 days.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    This is the first time, a big part of the community is ready to burn radios and NG failed.
    Or is everything working as intended?
    GladiMonsutaDonCoquiArtisans
    @CRUSH I know you're being sarcastic, but check out my message(s) above. Getting 10 tokens for Abraham during this event when it's Abe's day is not how it's intended to work. Support will hook you up with your missing 6 tokens once you have contacted them.

And again, the chances for the hero of the day have been set at +20% for throughout the whole event and hasn't been affected.
    Captainslayer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,625
    Well, this thread blew up fast. Been hoarding radios to give it a try for Abe tokens, and now I have to wait for "soon." :neutral:
    DonCoquiMonsuta
    @Governator A reload of the game will load up the current game data in which Abe tokens are at the correct minimum. :)
    Governator
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 331
    I contacted support, they added the missing tokens and suggested to make sure we restart the game when the hero of the day changes over for the switch to take effect (I'm pretty sure I had not done that, so worth a try). Good luck all.
    Teeceezyvshield50Morgan