Opposing forces 263/4 Advice

MetalMetal Member Posts: 466
At last one just can't make it any strategies out there at this level been using all hunters so far thx
KaLi

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,505
    I barely made it through 25.3 with Epic Abe and 2 Legendary Hunters (one of which was Daryl). All survivors were Level 21 and went in with Level 24 weapons and Armor. Those Freemen are too tough to take out in 1 round each. The only trick I could see is the Walkers tend to bunch up on the top side of the map which allows your team to make a dash to the lower side. You need everyone charged up before you run if possible. After opening the lower gate, I used Abe to stun the nearest Walkers and the hunters to take out the remaining Fatties. You need a lot of luck too.

If anyone else has a good combo team, I'd love to hear it.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I made it through with two hunters and a bruiser. I used the bruiser to keep the freeman stunned while I picked them off and also made a mad dash through the bottom right gate when the walkers bunched to the left. Sometimes I never even had to kill all of the freemen before I dashed, just watch for the opening and go for it.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 466
    Made it thx
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Did 26-3 with Abe and 2 Hunters (all LVL21 with LVL24 Equp.).
    First hurted the freeman bruiser above middle and hided left in the corridor.
    Killed two of the walker from respawn down left.
    Shoot several times of the freeman while they were buisy with walker from respawn.
    After killing all freeman blocked respawns and shooted as often as possible of the walker behind the gate. Blocked the respawn meanwhile and load the charge ability before opening the gate after all the fatties and armoured were killed.
    Meanwhile the respawn walker were LVL 33.
    One hunter was only bruised and the other two were heavily injuired.
    Was absolutely close but finaly with aprox 500 gold for healing I cracked the 1000 stars.
    Guess what? The reward for 980 stars was absolut worth it (NOT): 49000 XP.
    What a shame NG!!!!
    If it was not for the thrill to go so far I need to be accommodated in a lunatic asylum!

Please NG (@teeceezy) do something against these absurd rewards at higher RSL, NOW !!!!!!!!!!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    at RSL 25 i switched over to melee survivors, legendary Jesus (21) in the lead with two scouts (21, *), one scout with interrupt and threat reduction, the other one with green pitchfork, stayed down left and let the freemen come to me, needed a little luck with interrupt and the walkers staying at the top of the exit area, finished 26.2 so far with this strategy
    Pig