To be, or not to be (on the US leaderboard)

So... I got a few questions here...

Who is keeping our rank from our sister guild? And why?

Is this a social experiment?

Are the Illuminati behind it?

Are NG part of the Illuminati?

Is this why everything gets nerfed and buffed, un-nerfed and unbuffed, why some people get tokens and others get phones, why some people get different tokens than others and complain just to get both kinds of tokens so others have something to complain about, why some get all the good calls and others only crap ... to divide us?

Is this all just ... a game?

#conspiracytheory #startpanickingnow

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
paintbeastbigbeanoArtisansSCBMATheLostOnesTHCrossggbats

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    @Jaden most likely your guild isn't a US guild. Ask the person who created the guild what region their device was set to.
    GuapoJadenMark
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Yup, it's usually a result of looking at the ranking in your native country, when the guild is based elsewhere. You will see it, but others outside your guild will not.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,861
    edited May 2017
    And here I thought my joking was so obvious. ;)

It's still a tiny bit weird, isn't it?

If it's rank 33 on the US leaderboard, it is rank 33 on the US leaderboard, whether the guild is based in Germany or not (which might be the case... even though I get shown "local (US)" on both of my accounts... can't be sure of that since I would need other Germans who are not in my guild to check for me if my guild was shown there or not, and if not, happy hunting for the guild location).

Oh, and I forgot: it's all the fault of @Guapo

bigbeanoDavid_H79TheLostOnes
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    I thought you were honestly asking. This is why you don't see guilds not based in your country on the leader board. If you are in US and in DTP, you will see yourself as 1 in US, but other guilds will not find you because DTP is not US based. This is also why some may change their base location to move up boards.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    zbotJaden1RisMark
    edited May 2017
    I tried to be funny. It was a hot day over here, so... :p

But the earnest explanation is very welcome - I bet there are people who read my not-so-funny post and wonder what's going on with that. That structure is not exactly intuitive. ;)

SCBMATheLostOnesKick_ass
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Jaden your Guild is shown in Germany. :)
    JadenSCBMA
    @David_H79
    Awesome, thanks. So at least now I know. ;)

• MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited May 2017
    NG doesn't know the super secret hand shake of the illuminati - just sayin :D :D
    David_H79CaptainslayerJadenKick_ass
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 422
    @Jaden
    Ok I see the pirouette....but clicking heels :# did I missed it :'(
    Oh... I'm watching a different show :s

posthuman
    David_H79SCBMAJaden