Survivor bonus - each week a different class

gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
The last weeks we were gifted by NG with bonuses for different classes. Is that the way NG tries to dazzle us that all the latest rebalancing for LVL 21 survivor and LVL 24 equipment doesn't work ("as intended")?

EDIT: Next challenge well get to fight a lot in close maps where assaults are very useful. And guess what? There is a bonus for.... exactly... this class.
Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @gespuer the bonus weeks are nothing new.
    We had bonus weeks long before we were able to train to level 21.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I know that. But recently it became permanent, didn't it?
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

I can score more stars with my level 21 survivors than before with my level 20 people.
    If you end the challenge after the first bruise, maybe then not.

It's really annoying to see every day three new threads about the same complains because people are not able to collect their stars.

Just my opinion.
    Meanwhile I gather the same amount of stars as before. But the idea of upgrading things is to benefit, isn't it? So I assume to reach higher RSL and collect more stars after upgrading my survivor and equipment, which doesn't happen recently.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

David_H79
    @gespuer I agree in some points.
    But NG rebalanced the progression that survivors and gear make at level 21.
    This was a good and necessary step.

And that you sometimes can't achieve the same amounts of stars doesn't count necessary on level 21 stats.
    There are more factors:
    - The challenge set; some challenge sets are tougher than others
    - The bonus week; depending on your playing style some survivor bonus helps you more than others
    - Weekend event; there are some weekend events that helps you achieve more stars
    - And last time; Every one has a real life and sometimes you can't play enough

Good luck in the next challenge. :)
    May the stars be with you :)
    gespuer1RisJadenTwoface
    I agree with your former post. But we all notice different performance in scavenge missions as well. I play with two account and my baby one meanwhile is at player lvl 60 as well. That one I did not upgrade my survivor to lvl 21 and I fight against lvl 23 walkers more easy than with my first account with lvl 21 survivor.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016