Feeling ripped off by NG don't let the Abe thing die respond here

Fellow gamers, first of all I can,t believe I am so frustrated with NG over this as I am a adult and should just let it pass. That being said tokens cost money and time both of which have value, I spent phones yesterday on the Abe day thinking there was a increased chance to get his tokens. When I spent the first 30 phones I thought well that's my bad luck when I spent ten more and got only 10 tokens I felt like they had never turned the switch on Abe day and that the "extra" 20 percent was never put in place.
It is well known here that no one should use the ten call as it is thought to be a rip off. I would have never used it except like so many others I needed tokens for one of the few useful heroes. The company says the extra percent was in place but due to what happened I DOUBT it. I am sure they can see why there is doubt in my mind. I sent a request to support nicely asking to reverse the process give me back my 40 phones and keep the 10 ten tokens if need be. I told them I did not just want the six more tokens as I felt ripped off.
They gave me the six tokens and basicly said we don't care what you think. I would ask everyone who feels ripped off to to keep a letter like this at the top of the forum each day until NG responds by giving those who put in a support ticket something for their time and frustration. Even some thing as simple as 20 free Abe tokens as a jesture of good will. That would be good custom service.

"We at NG remain committed to providing a fun and entertaining game to our customers, we understand that the mix up during the fourteen days of heroes might have caused some frustration, let us assure all of you that the higher percentage chance of receiveing Aberaham tokens was in place. all customers will receive the extra six tokens or more that they are missing also all of you who have put in a support ticket will receive twenty five free Abraham tokens as a jesture of good will.
Thank you for supporting NG and we are committed to providing you a fun and entertaining gaming experience "

A letter like this would go a long way to providing the customer service we all deserve don't you think?

Remember we need to have someone new keep addressing this each day so it stays on the front page of the forum until it is addressed by NG a company should not leave their customs feeling ripped off.

Write a comment so that NG knows I am not alone in thinking this way
ZelenioblakLightfeetmellow_93TripodJapes87bigbeanobigmac

Comments

• ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member Posts: 38
    Bug was if you get 10 Abe in call you didn't get 20% increased chance also. They should give back radio to all who get 10 Abe not tokens by me.But they will rather lie n give tokens instead so yea we all waste our time not tokens or radios.After over 1 year that I play this game I so too much bugs that their excuse don't have creditably no more..lol
    Kick_assDLichGuapo
    creditability* but you know what I mean :)))
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the feedback @wasteoftime. What happened with the Abe tokens was unfortunate and I'll pass on your message to our support team.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Whatever Negan(NG) did, there is always more
    PigRedEye52JadenLightfeet
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    The response they felt they should've got from ng kinda threw me of for a bit and truthfully it should've been the response everyone got, I don't really understand the hate from the first couple replys since it's a valid issue and it's a hard thing to believe that the extra 20% is actually working when the 16 token thing isn't working (in 1 of the other threads teeceezy did say that part was definitely working which I tend to believe because I've never known T to lie)
    The op wasn't complaining about the 10 call or the frequency of the character drop so you may need to re-read the first paragraph @Squall_NML
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Guapoxbamfx
    Ofc that is valid theory I waste too much radio in my life on special call that I know his crappy drop % when I see him..lol
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    T did use to say "soon" a lot @captainslayer ;)
    GuapoRedEye52Jadenxbamfx
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737

The response they felt they should've got from ng kinda threw me of for a bit and truthfully it should've been the response everyone got, I don't really understand the hate from the first couple replys since it's a valid issue and it's a hard thing to believe that the extra 20% is actually working when the 16 token thing isn't working (in 1 of the other threads teeceezy did say that part was definitely working which I tend to believe because I've never known T to lie)
    The op wasn't complaining about the 10 call or the frequency of the character drop so you may need to re-read the first paragraph @Squall_NML

I re-read @Captainslayer and yes the OP was complaining about extra 20% special call hero. But in my understanding it's related with "Infamous" 10 calls which NG apparently trying to change that "Image" and introduce "Special Call" with 20% bonus increased and still, we don't even know exactly, it increase based on what? From how many radios we spent? From the frequency of the tokens drop? Or what? I don't think that we have to believe and trust just like that if the NG told so.

I don't blame @Teeceezy, he just a messenger :#
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @Squall_NML you called?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    PigTheLostOnesxbamfx
    @Guapo
    Yeah i called 911 :#
    gespuerCRUSH
    @atrainofficial
    Clearly not for everyone! Nice pulled anyway! :+1:
    atrainofficialRedEye52Jadenkjmia421
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    @atrainofficial do you buy the radio bundles (450 radios) or the gold bundles and use for calls?
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    @ggbats saved like 190 for Abe Day when Hero Week was announced. The Herd was very helpful. Now I'm saving for Sasha.
    @Teeceezy ,

So for those who received 15 radios for the S7 reward, did they also receive the 20 Ezikiel tokens if they put in a service request for them?
    GuapoDavid_H79gcheong85
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    I made 4 abe calls yesterday, got 2 16 abe tokens, one call was nada and one call had 32 rosita 10 Maggie. I spend 0 dollars on this game.
    vshield50pkerr116
    edited May 2017
    > @Guapo said:
    > @vshield50 yes they did. However if you got screwed over and got ezekiel tokens, they will not give you the radios we all would rather have. Another NG winner.

@Teeceezy ,

Do you find this to be fair and balanced? I thought you guys worked so hard on keeping the balance of the game.

Now I am not saying that nerfing is the answer! PLEASE LET ME BE CLEAR ON THIS THAT NERFING THEIR PHONES IS NOT THE ANSWER.

That being said, why would NG deny us who received Ezikiel tokens the opportunity to receive the 15 Radios that others received? Especially due to the circumstances involved with the rewards constantly changing on us.

Please do the right thing here for the balance of the game and in fairness. Allow those who put in service requests to all receive the same reward of the 15 radios and 20 Ezikiel tokens since this error was not your customer's fault.

P.S. "Those who received Ezikiel tokens instead of radios was what was intended" does not apply to the balancing issue of what was given to some and not others. It does not apply here.
    GuapoMabikiJadenLightfeetgcheong85paintbeast
    @atrainofficial this also looks like 20% increased chance ??? lol
    GuapoDodkong

lol
    GuapobigbeanoKick_ass
    i have more but they fix forum that i can't upload..lol
    Kick_ass
    lol