Feeling ripped off by NG don't let the Abe thing die respond here

Comments

• ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member Posts: 38
    I waste 150 radio n they give me 30 abe tokens that is bad joke insult even like they said I'm idiot.
    they use compensation as word for 30 Abe tokens..how that can be compensation when I lose 150 radio not 30 Abe tokens..they can't say to me what I lose..lol
    I'm spender too but i waste time,days of my life,don't care about money but I will not lose my time or buy broken product ever again.I will stop to play this game because they are cheap and their compensation are stupid same as special call.
    How they dare to call him special is still mystery to me..lol
    R2runfastgcheong85
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    @atrainofficial
    I don't know you... but I h8 you. :p

That first call, though... damn. That's mean, NG, simply mean. :D

As for Abe calls in general... I did 14 calls I believe and got 234 Abe tokens, 10 Eugene, 10 for some other hero (Glenn, I think), at least two rares... and the rest was 8 token stuff.

So not exactly glorious, but at least it worked.

The phone/Ezekiel thing is typical, unfortunately. The right thing to do would be to give everyone the same amount since NG has screwed up somewhere and it is unfair that some people got phones and tokens and others only the tokens (and those who didn't complain only got the phones).

But it was the same back then when people got Rosita tokens (I believe) instead of someone else's. Those who had been early and complained got both tokens, those who were late only got the tokens we were supposed to get which were less desirable (to me at least).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    atrainofficialCaptainslayerbigbeanopaintbeast
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I too spent about 200 radios and received 2x16 and 1x32 Abe tokens... clearly not worth it... and I suspect the +20% was a change from 1% to 1.2%...

In the end, I'm the idiot for actually using up the radios knowing the odds were extremely low... but I fell for the +20%... but never again!

ZelenioblakJackBauerSquall_NML
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    20% on -10% that's what, 200 phones today for Tara 48 tokens, that is, well I can't say what I really want to they'll ban me but NG should be arrested for stealing our money lol
    paintbeast
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I dont want to bring this up, because it isn't the point of this thread. While I agree that believing the 20% was active when the 16 minimum was not is naive, it was still a 10 call, so punishment for using said call is understandable.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    vshield50JadenCaptainslayerbigbeano
    That explains a lot thx
    bigbeano
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    Also @Teeceezy why do y'all make stuff so complicated lol
    vshield50Guapobigbeano
    Teeceezy said:

The 20% bump in chance is something that can be set for the whole 14 Days at once. The 16 minimum is set separately for each day. Sounds fishy but that's how it is, unfortunately.

that is biggest lie ever even you know that..I know that is lie I feel her and so her..where is proof ? They can't say what was the bug but I can I'm expert for their bugs and their game I so every from start..lol
    BTW..when I buy broken product in store and next day I come back to return him I get money or same product back not 30 Abe tokens..lol
    Shame on you NG how you treat your costumers because on the end you are selling pixels !!!
    Teeceezy said:

@Zelenioblak Thanks for your feedback. I can assure you that my comment above (like the multiple other similar comments I've left in similar threads) is 100% the truth. You can take that for what it's worth. :)

and I can assure you that when I said that was same old crappy special call without 20% chance that is 100% truth also :)
    same % as always same I get always for that amount of radio ;)
    Captainslayer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    That's fair enough. With odds and chance it'll always feel different to each player. I got turd results myself on Abe day and Daryl day but that's just how it works. :)
    bigbeanoatrainofficial
    all who get 16 and so 16 pass much better us with 10 same old crap ;)
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    Definitely there should be a small apology from nextgames, that's what most companies do. 20 Abe tokens would be fair. But RNG for pulls sucks in any game not just this one.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    First of all I just wanna say how disappointed I am in NG for the whole radio drama yesterday! :(
    Also the special calls still suck,no offense,it's just the truth.. ;)
    paintbeastxbamfx
    edited May 2017
    When you pay real money for something, and high priced at that, you should get something on every spin, whether it's 5 or 200, never should $50 or $100 of money most people work hard for to get 0 on 95% of our spins. What's it hurting you, you have our money give us some reward, it's not like your digging in your wallet to give us it. It's just a program on a machine, why would you guys let thousands be pissed and disappointed. These are the ones that fund this game, cmon man
    I'll admit this I believe the game is rigged hardcore! I for one saved up about 70-80 phones for Abe day. I spent them all and seen decent results even though 6 pulls were 10 NG reimbursed me for the 36 tokens I didn't get which is fine. I had an iTunes card for $50 so I got the phones pack for 200 phones. Now mind you I just spent 80 phones and 6-8 yeilded 16 Abe tokens. I then spent another 120 phones and guess what? Not a single Abe pull!!!!! Now some may say oh that's just RNG but I beg to differ, could the nice early rewards have been the bait? Well shit I definitely fell for the trap...............
    pkerr116
    edited May 2017
    @Teeceezy talk you your people man the special call is still disappointing as hell man! And also those affected by the blunder should receive a little something 20 Abe tokens or something like cmon man companies don't normally make errors and not compensate the customer base. Do you guys know anything about business???? Like someone earlier said what is with all the stinginess? Games are meant to be fun! Guess what people do when they're having fun? They open the wallet and purse. Ever been to an arcade or carnival bro?
    paintbeastbigbeanoggbatswasteoftime
  • wasteoftimewasteoftime Member Posts: 26
    Hey no comments since 4pm keep this tread going let your comment be heard
    bigbeano
    It's hilarious that this community has seen the bs so frequently they've grown accustomed to a shit show. Wow quite humorous NG most of the community has become numb to it.
    bigbeanopaintbeast
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    DoTak said:

Oh, you just spoiled it..

..for the Germans
    :D

DoTak
    edited May 2017
    They can say that they set 20% but game said they are lying not us..still no proof that they did that just their word..it's their word against our we even post pic..% of bragging with good pulls and % of crying because bad pulls is same as always ;)
    In China they can't lie that's why they refuse to show drop % an lose that market..who care for China when in rest of the world its legal to lie..lol
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

In China they can't lie that's why they refuse to show drop % an lose that market..who care for China when in rest of the world its legal to lie..lol

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/216028/#Comment_216028