Mailbox nerfed

I have the feeling that my mailbox could have been nerfed.... :# ...i use to be a compulsive mailer...but recently i receive very few replies... :/

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
Squall_NMLDavid_H79Lightfeetvshield50SCBMAFeloniousSpunkJadenT_12

Comments

• FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    All I get is trash in my mailbox. It must be a conspiracy.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,786
    edited May 2017

All I get is trash in my mailbox. It must be a conspiracy.

Lol yes, but i'm not talking of spam. Forum mailbox. PM messages. ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    How's members in your guild, are they active?
    capibaraT_12
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    Yeah. How do you fix this? When I click the item with 1000s of messages I don't see that many. Kinda confusing
    capibaraT_12
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Click on notifications after that vshield
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Captainslayer
    Sorry for dbl post. On mobile (forum is buggy) notification shows next to your name. Click it, then go back to menu hamburger and scroll down to notifications and click it.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    T_12
    @capibara I sent you a message about recruiting. ☺️☺️☺️☺️
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Nice, @Guapo! Didn't know that :)

I always just switched to desktop mode on mobile then hit the globe. While my way is fewer clicks, yours is much more reader-friendly.
    David_H79DLich
    I have resorted to try to use desktop mode as much as possible. I can't do codes, pics, videos, or see those notifications easily in mobile version. I have to keep that box for desktop mode clicked.
    Gindy

Sorry about all the posts. But this is because of having to switch modes multiple times!
    @guapo to the rescue again!!! Thank you :)
    Guapo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,786
    Guapo said:

@capibara I sent you a message about recruiting. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I'm quite upset about that Guapo...
    David_H79Guapo
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited May 2017
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/profile/notifications <--- Save this link if you access it via mobile browser

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Jaden
    Thanks @Dlich !