I've found the INFAMOUS El Guapo!!!!!!!!!

I found this guy yesterday in a 10 hero call looking for Abe! Hahahah I think @Guapo is the best hero in the game!!!! Damn RNGesus shown his light on me! Hahaha I know some of you guys have found this unicorn before! Please share this new hero with the rest of the many forum goers!
David_H79DLichGrimGaelTheLostOnesGovernatorRedEye52GuapoJadenSmittySpivey3KhalDrogoGeneral_PainbigbeanopaintbeastSquall_NMLp_herianArtisansWalkerballzKick_assT_12

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Didn't need it for last challenge on him.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    xbamfx
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    GuapISSIMO.
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 308
    IT'S A SWEATER!
    Flatulent member of the guild wild walking
    xbamfxSCBMAGuapoWalkerballz
    Ng stole mine :)
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    xbamfx
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Guapo is younger version of the Owner of The Reckoning. He made journey back to future just for mocking his old self :D
    xbamfx
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    We all have a @Guapo in our camp. Mine carries a sword and only kills men. He doesn't kill crying women.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79SCBMAGuapoJaden

Damn it @xbamfx pulled him and now I have to keep him.
    Jaden
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 638
    @Guapo Stellar traits.... BUT that may or may not be the real El Guapo. Everone knows the REAL Guapo has Iron Skin....
    David_H79Jaden