Do we need more stuff?

TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
I'm really interested to hear what the community thinks about this tricky question.

Do we need more stuff? 34 votes

Yes, I want more of the things that make my survivors better and advances my game
79%
TransmuteJunPutchucozeeblackR2runfastcapibaraatrainofficialGovernatorBryan18InvaderWalkerballzTroublemakerDLichjimmydawiseDebbo34warUnwritten69淡水地鼠GuapoSquall_NMLMaverick1969 27 votes
No
20%
TeeceezyDoTakTripodJenngMabikijpsTHCross 7 votes
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
SCBMATeeceezycapibara

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    No
    I would prefer more thangs.
    Squall_NMLcapibaraTHCrossJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,969
    Yes, I want more of the things that make my survivors better and advances my game
    Obviously we WANT more stuff. SHOULD we get more stuff is another question.
    Squall_NMLcapibaraTHCross
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,025
    Then, we should say bye bye to the game
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    In the trunk
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I want #freeonelesstitan
    GuapocapibaraTHCross
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 829
    Oh I need tons of more stuff for the spring cleaning event! Thanks in advance NG
    capibaraSquall_NMLGuapoTHCross
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,446
    I want stinky couch 2.0 :#
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/24796/my-couch-stinks
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    CRUSHSCBMATHCrossJaden
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 810
    @Jenng George would agree..

psychwolfTHCrossJenng