Cheers for returning our ads and better radio drops

Just wanted to say cheers for things in the title so you have at least 1 post that's positive. Positive feedback back is just as important as negative @Teeceezy
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
David_H79gespuerKhalDrogoJackBauerTeeceezySteeboonvshield50zivaoliviaGuapobigbeanosbfWahooDawgInvadertpzinhoJadenp_herian

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited June 2017
    I played over 100 Tara beach missions and found radios 3 times. Are season 7 missions radio drops nerfed?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JackBauerbigbeanoTHCross
    DLich said:

I played over 100 Tara beach missions and found radios 3 times. Are season 7 missions radio drops nerfed?

Seriously though... Life isn't a beach when it comes to Tara's season 7 mission radio drops. Did I miss somewhere where this was a lower drop rate?

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @DLich
    Afaik, it wasn't only s7, it was across the board
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,987
    I agree! Thank you, NG for increasing the amount of ads and radio drops!
    tpzinhop_herian
    DoTak said:

@DLich
    Afaik, it wasn't only s7, it was across the board

I'm so confused... is this thread sarcastic then? I really wanted to get radio's using minimal gas so I played the easiest, most gas efficient way I could think of and that was to play the Tara missions over and over. I literally burned up 4 full tanks worth playing and found 3 radio's the entire time. I don't mean to sound like a party pooper here but the one hero I was hoping to farm radio's for (Dwight) I got screwed on radio's bigtime.

If 3% chance (3 out of 100) is increasing I can only imagine what it was before. Or is this a fluke. Do others get radio's frequently on Tara's Life's a Beach S7 mission?

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    No, I think captainslayer was genuinely thanking them. I agreed on the video part, but I personally haven't noticed any increase in radio drops in the last couple days. Your 3/100 sounds particularly horrible though. I usually only do those beach runs when the radio event is on so I can't say if those missions are even worse than others
    DLichbigbeano
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Someones jobs for the chop its implicitly written into the contract

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    DoTakbigbeanoJaden
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    edited June 2017
    I haven't noticed the radios being back up either, but video refreshes do give more of a chance at radios too.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeano
    edited June 2017
    I had been saving radio's all week for Dwight. I was able to make 7 calls; got dwight 3 times; rare once and rest uncommon no heroes.

Since there typically isn't any type of announcement about the 14 days of heroes prior to like 24 hours notice there has to be a way to earn radio's consistently. The developers have advised they are strongly against hoarding radios but since I really want to upgrade a certain hero I find myself hoarding them going forward until another hero event is offered for said hero since the only way I know how to consistently get radio's (1 gas S7 Life's a Beach mission) doesn't pay out.

Radio's shouldn't* be reliant upon how much gas I spend. I know many on the forums think finding 1 radio in 20 gas (4 scavenger missions) is a good deal but finding 1 radio in 4 missions is what we should be looking at. I'll end my rant here since it's not my intention to derail this thread but the only missions I play with the sole purpose of attaining radio's does not seem to have good radio drops.

100 gas in 20 scavenger missions to find 4 radio's may be appealing and look like a win (1 in 5)
    100 gas in 100 S7 missions to find 4 radio's is not what I call a buff at all (1 in 25)

David_H79THCrosspaintbeast
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Pretty much sums my view of the radio situtaion @DLich, taking the issue that the "special" calls suck they are still the best way to level up a soecific hero.

With the state the token economy is in and no rumblings of any change we have to hoard as NG gives no notice of these events.

If we didnt hoard you would be lucky to make a couple of calls at best and thats before the recent lowering of the drops during this event.

Going forward NG you really need to give us all notice of these events, im talking like weeks notice minimum otherwise hoarding is the only viable option. That or stop adding heros and rework the whole economy, actually do all of that.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    DLichbigbeanopkerr116
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    But...why we have to complain so much, just to get back, what was usual?

Why nerf things?

Is this kind of a SM relation?

Torture and release?
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,054
    edited June 2017
    I've already given my extremely touching returning of videos, thank you's :*
    Guapo
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    Okay now I'm not sure if the radio drop has been changed.
    Personally I'm getting way more radios than last week, last challenge I only got 8 radios on my way to the 1020 token crate and this week I've already got 12 radios from 30 missions, but others say they haven't seen an increase maybe the 'rng' gods have been kind this week to me and most of my guildies that have gotten more this week.
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,942
    I am also getting more radios than last week. Who knows what the reason might be...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Pfft.
    bigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,942
    GrimGael said:

Pfft.

That's probably it. :#
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    bigbeanoDavid_H79GrimGael
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Whether it's RNG or covfefe, I have also noticed more radios dropping over this week's challenge than last week's - and that includes the wall walkers vs the herd.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    JayZ