Pulled these 4 rifles

Any of these keepers I spent all my TG on them as I needed 2 new assault rifles for my upgraded team.

Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Valkyries

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    What have you got already? Might be easier to decide by looking at the big picture
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 279

These are what I have upgraded
    As I said I really needed new rifles, I have just upgraded 1 of my assaults to level 20 and will not upgrade any more until I upgrade some of these weapons
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Your existing stuff is better, imo, but..

Of your new ones, the first liberator has spread at least, the mark 3 has got 2 nice traits with lethal and destructive, interrupt ok if you use it, personally I don't like to overwatch with assaults. I'd probably upgrade the valour. Lucky will help if you have any armor with gold stun resist and of course it will help with the piercing
    So. The existing stuff is good for sure I feel I should upgrade one and scrap one and decide what to do on the others. I really don't like the BBQ though so I really need 2, maybe I will try and pull another rifle
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    Yea I'm wit what @dotak said & I'd upgrade the valour GED cause of gold piercing
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,055
    I'm interested to know what your highest level Assault survivor is. If they are 21, or about to go to 21, it might be a waste of XP to upgrade any of them. They will need better gear immediately or very soon.
    I am going to level 20 I have one hunter and one assault at level 20 the rest are 19, I am currently upgrading my best pistols, rifles, assault riffles and swords etc before I upgrade any more of my troops, so when I go up I won't be affected by going up one in the challenge mode
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,055
    @ThanosOfTitan I hope you didn't upgrade them. They will be obsolete very soon.
    biter370