Show item that is upgrading

bigdaddybigdaddy Member Posts: 32
Some of the items take as much as a day or two to upgrade in the meantime there's so much activity it would be nice to be able to tell which item is being upgraded so that we can plan our next move I know now that the characters are being upgraded you have a picture of who it is and that is great benefit can you do the same with the weapons and armor I feel that would be also of great benefit
WalkerballzekimhclewZetteCaptainslayerbiter370Governator

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Even though it's kind of annoying, there is a way to tell which piece of equipment is upgrading. Just click on the multi scrap icon in the equipment menu, the little trash can. Then cancel out of it and click it again. This time when the prices for the weapons and armor pop up, the one you are upgrading will say, "upgrading."

If you don't remember which class you are upgrading either, you will have to go down the list and do this with each class to see which one it is. Hope this makes sense.
    ZetteWalkerballz
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Yep.
    Apparently there's a nonsensical reason this hasn't been implemented.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21169/which-piece-of-armour-was-i-upgrading-again#latest