I was a blocker but i will be blocker

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,627
    @vabuda1 just place them stationary. Maybe one bruiser aggressive, the stronger one of yours and don't forget goldantistun for all.
    You have to put always a solid defense. Then if you can offer free tg better!...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vabuda1
    edited June 2017
    @Squall_NML ...because i know that they always have gold antistun... :# ..or better.. I know when they have gold antistun...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Squall_NML
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    Don't put anyone stationary. ...edited for accuracy, apologies @Andrea
    Andreacapibara
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,727
    edited June 2017
    This is my setup. Ezikiel is the Warrior (epic with team retaliate) and I have a 2 pink hunter and 3 pink assault. They can reach tg or get ambushed. Has worked ok for me right now. I sometimes switch Ezikiel with my 2 pink bruiser (morgan staff). All Agressive stance.
    capibara
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Sorry Jason I had to kill your defender out of frustration.
    It's always bad to be the next outpost after @Movado s.
    He is the only blocker I don't take the fight.
    Made this mistake once. :D
    GrimGaelcapibara
    That belongs in the confession box, lol. I'm about to post my unapologetic apology there about rural fields.
    David_H79capibara
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    I offer my trade goods on an easy map and put my survivors all the way on the corner lol. I haven't seen many people kill all my guys but the ones that do I'm sure do not know how to take the goods and end match. If I come across blockers I kill the entire team with extreme aggression! Nothing pissed me off more! Why not just leave the goods unguarded you don't lose influence if your team isn't defeated. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    GrimGaelcapibararicktada
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    @vabuda1 -- you can move your assault to the left one spot so that they are in cover and have a little more protection.
    GrimGaelcapibaravabuda1jammin
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 565
    No @GrimGael ! It wasn't me! Ahah! I kill your defenders in a raid and you do the same to mine in the past...but honestly it wasn't me! Now yes! I attend your survivors >:) . Loolll. It's only a game !! Don't forget it
    GrimGael
    @GrimGael ..why no put in stationary mode? I always have 2 stationary, Rosita and Daryl, plus aggressive strong bruiser...
    Another damn blocker! That's my day... This one have 2 defenders blocking my run to the trade goods...

Yes, I was thinking about that while posting something else (hmmm why actually was @Andrea on my kill on sight list, but was taken off...ponder, ponder) and came back to the thread here to set things right. Killian is the new target for an ambush that I didn't see coming. My fault, really, for turning around and killing the spawn zombies before checking the route to the tg. Didn't leave me enough time to kill before rounds ran out. If I see them again, I'm going to go all capibara on that outhouse.
    Andreacapibara
    Before and after for these blockers...
    DoTakcapibara
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @vshield50 from where Kathryn ended up, it looks like your scout skewered her, then fulcrumed her up and over, lol

fulcrumed - yes, English is my first language :D
    GrimGaelvshield50capibara
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @OneLessTitan is free! Love your new profile pic!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraMonsuta
    @GrimGael now we are friends! :D
    capibaraGrimGael
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I kill blockers if I'm climbing ranks, I kill non blockers if I'm climbing ranks. If I need TG and easily available I'll just take, but sometimes I'll just kill everyone as well, that's the whole point of the outpost setup, knock others ranks down, climb yours, and to harvest trade goods anyway you see fit.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    SCBMAvshield50
    edited June 2017
    Before and after for these blockers...> @TheLostOnes said:
    > @OneLessTitan is free! Love your new profile pic!

Your guy has been drinking for several months now. IS his liver waving the white flag yet @TheLostOnes ? :)
    TheLostOnesxbamfx
    Lol @afroponix looking for a point to all this?
    Heh... Blockers...blockers everywhere...

xbamfx
    Lmao stun the blockers and kill them with maximum violence! Take that influence for their pettiness!
    David_H79GebobsGovernatorkjmia421
    @capibara what's your influece after this thousand of raid? :p
    xbamfxcapibara
    Man grinding these 75k TGs has been annoying with all these T blockers lmao
    Andrea
    Andrea said:

@capibara what's your influece after this thousand of raid? :p

Not. Now i'm not playing for influence. I have 5000+ from ages. I play 3 or 4 games every 15 days to save my 5000 tier. Now i'm playing only for trade goods. I need all those 50 tokens x 4000 tg in the shop.
    xbamfxgespuerAndreavshield50
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 291
    I've been using a scout to grab the TG quickly and quietly, but when I come across blockers, my scouts are weak, I end up taking heavy damage.

Now I've reverted to taking a heavy hitting team that can take out blockers if need be, unfortunately there are some people who make TG easily accessible by a scout, but not other classes. As such, in this scenario, I end up having to attack their defenders to ensure I don't take any damage in going for the TG.

I suspect these people probably think I'm an arsehole for attacking them.

Having said that when I had weak survivors with weak weapons placed out of the way and my TG up for grabs by any class, I'd be slaughtered every single time. Now I'm a TG blocker and I can see from my logs that even when I don't win, I still take out a survivor or two so I'm happy.
    GrimGael
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Everytime this topic comes up, I have to mention:

How can I gain influence unless I kill your defenders? So if someone kills your defenders, instead of getting all upset, just remember they are looking to gain influence, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I keep my TG free. and I don't mind if someone kills my defenders because overall if everyone is offering free TG, then farming is a lot easier for everyone...

GrimGaelkjmia421
    @Helio yep but the post was not about losing influence. Only about blockers :)
    I don't remember to lose influence... I play those 3 games every 15 days to jump from 5000 to 5040...
    GrimGael
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited June 2017
    I would guess only 10% of the outposts I attack are blocked or too far for my scout. Those 10% get a hurt put on them usually. Looking back on my log. 3 block/too far of my last 20 attacks.

My TG are not blocked. I have the setup where they are right by the gate so there's no mistaking that folks can have them. People go for my influence about a third of the time, 7 of the last 20. They are welcome to it. No skin off my nose. I just want to stay above 5000 and I get enough surplus attacking blockers.

You want to be a blocker? Fine. Do so at your own risk. If I visit, you dead.
    zivaoliviaGrimGael