Update Notes 2.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Just checked the internet for holidays in finland. Nope, no holidays today. ;)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

paintbeastgcheong85
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    NML 2.6 as popular as Theresa May!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Invadersbfljr6jvhv4JackBauer
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited June 2017
    @CRUSH I don't think they would want to give out the numbers for the costs of upgrades just yet.

Think will just have to wait it out until after the update to get a more concrete answer from players
    GrimGaelTimboski
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    A small amount of gold and going by the value they put on character tokens I'm guessing between 50 and 100 gold and will probably keep increasing or else ptp will have pink star characters in no time
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    xbamfx
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If it's cheaper than 160 gold for the 2nd purchase then the 800 TG for the 1st purchase need to lower too, else it didn't justify.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @crush. Teeceezy told me in pm that NG does not like to publish numbers like that before an update.

We just need to keep working on them with that but I have a feeling it would be easier to get a crack addict to go straight then to get NG to see the light on that subject.
    paintbeastxbamfxMarleen83gcheong85
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    It will be a lot nothing is cheap with ng
    paintbeastgcheong85
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    edited June 2017
    > @KaLi said:
    > @CRUSH I don't think they would want to give out the numbers for the costs of upgrades just yet.
    >
    >
    > Think will just have to wait it out until after the update to get a more concrete answer from players

This was also stated here by teeceezy. As are multiple other things that people swear they read this thread but didn't see.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    1RisGrimGaelTimboski
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    CRUSH said:

.... the costs are something between hilarious and ridiculous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    xbamfxPigGrimGaelgcheong85
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 124
    All I can say about that is wow, really?
    DonCoquixbamfx
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 124
    @stuffnthangs

I PMed you.
    [Deleted User]Gindygcheong85
    I did not do my calendar math, but I really hope for the update not do go online on Monday since I need that day for reaching my goal in the challenge.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Captainslayerromeosrmcn1031
    Steeboon said:

@gespuer updates usually come on Tuesday

You never know.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

romeo
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195

Rule #1 of business---Make money. While some of them may say customer satisfaction is #1, it's not. Need to make money first so you can keep customers happy. And of course you can't make everyone happy, but a goal to keep a certain percentage happy, and spending, is what keeps a business....in business.

Despite what some are saying, NG is not death spiraling, they have a solid base of gamers, and many hundred thousands of them are NOT on the forums, and they spend maybe not as much as some here, but a hundred thousand buying just 1 gas booster a week dwarfs what all the forum members spend that same week, from my perspective. Doesn't mean NG doesn't appreciate the views from many here, and their interaction with us here should make that perfectly clear. But doesn't make forum members the 'player base'. To put that title on yourself is a selfish assumption. Thier player base is everyone who plays the game regularly, and at times supports the game by spending a little $$.

I held off upgrading survivors when we could after council lvl20 update, and focused on upgrading lvl21 base gear, yeah I tried to keep an advantage by doing that, and now I'm wishing I would have focused more on survivors instead. Oh well, that was a mistake on MY part, because I should have known the game would progress, didn't think it would be this soon, but I can't dictate to a company how they should progress their game.

It's their game, they do have the final decision on how they envision the future of the game will evolve. Not me. I may be a little upset, based on what I decided to do, when stuff progresses too quickly and it doesn't coincide with how I decided to play the game, but I'm not gonna throw a tantrum or throw insults to them.

I'm gonna adjust my play style to what's coming, and still spend countless hours every week playing a game that I still find enjoyable. Maybe this update will keep me playing as I have, maybe not. But if not, I always have the option to simply 'opt out' of the game. And I'll do it quietly, not come to the forums and make snide comments and insults to the company employees. I'll act like a decent individual and make constructive statements, or not say anything at all. There's no excuse for being rude and juvenile, doesn't matter how 'butt-hurt' you are, because of decisions on how you decided to play the game. And yeah that's my opinion on the matter.

This update, and from what I hear, the next update or 2 will be pretty revolutionary to the game, and even tho I may not particularly like another council upgrade this soon, I will still play and be excited for what's to come.

Very well said @stuffnthangs
    DonCoquiAval0nromeoSCBMAGuapoKaLiConan1976gcheong85bladgierbigbeanoGrimGaelanachro12
This discussion has been closed.