Update Notes 2.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @teeceezy. Update notes are much better than 2.5 and other previous ones. Thank you for not being cryptic and forcing us to discover all of that after the update comes out,

As for the council upgrade, can't believe this is a surprise or shock to anyone. It was hinted at in the building menu along with the max upgrade statements on some structures. Factor in the tweaking to walker health/damage to allow for higher survivor progression, we have more grinds to go. At least we can spend cans on something now. Just because we can upgrade survivors, doesn't mean we have too. I probably won't bother until camp is done and have a decent set of gear for all my survivors.

Great to see a list of bug fixes but that is tempered with the list of issues with Freeman that aren't fixed, especially since NG keeps putting them in challenges knowing it is broke.

It would be great if you guys would at least give us some feedback on how you will address the hero tokens, if it's in the plans for 2.7 or what, since it wasn't in this one. You guys can't keep ignoring this issue that is the topic of many threads. The two hero token changes you mentioned feel like it is a start but there is more coming, especially since you said new "heroes" and not "hero" and we have only one empty slot currently.
    RedEye52
  • FortTorinoFortTorino Member Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy Is there any reason as to why the platinum call is only active for two weeks? I think it is a great addition to the existing radio call options, but for 25 radio per platinum call, I don't see myself making much of them, as I have to collect a few radios! :)
    gcheong85
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2017
    > @TheLostOnes said:
    > Why no new content?
    >
    > And the new traits don't count (fire bullets sounds fun on paper but will suck in practise).
    >
    > Why no new story missions?
    >
    >

Stories don't increase their revenue. Simple logic answer. Increase survivor levels and others brings buckload of cash for them.

Edit: typo
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    edited June 2017
    Platinum call is for 2 weeks after update release.

(Edited).

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    xbamfxsmannbigbeanoGrimGaelblynknz
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Terminates that is not at all how it is worded in the announcement. It says "will be available FOR 2 weeks after the update".
    If your info is correct, it should just say "will be available 2 weeks after the update".
    Squall_NMLFortTorinoRedEye52WeekOne
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    edited June 2017
    Platinum call gurantees Hero tokens all the time @Invader
    InvaderRedEye52bigbeanoAval0n
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2017
    How do feel now when you upgraded your equipment to lvl 24? :-P
    gcheong85WalkStraitJackBauer
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    @Invader You can't deny it's a better option now that the increased chance calls are back to normal
    gcheong85gold2154CaptainslayerInvaderGuapobigbeanoGrimGaelAval0nKillersZ
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Will these new traits be available in a fifth trait roll to current epic survivors which I already have when I will upgrade them to legendary?
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    GrimGael
  • morbis02morbis02 Member Posts: 47

Will these new traits be available in a fifth trait roll to current epic survivors which I already have when I will upgrade them to legendary?

My guess is no. Pretty sure all 5 traits of a survivor are decided on acceptance, so only new survivors have these traits available.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,022
    @Warlord I Haven't bought a single weapon bundle, I was tempted but didn't bite. I don't really see the point if 3 months later it's not the strongest available. I don't mind spending money on the game and have in the past I understand it's a business but there has to be some "bang for your buck" mentality present. I'll consider maybe phones in the future If the call is worth it or I'll just whither away and this game will die out like the many others I've played in the past.
    srmcn1031R2runfast
This discussion has been closed.