Only way to get upgradable weapons...

The only way to get NG to give us upgradable weapons is for EVERYONE to stop spending $$$ On weapon bundles. We as a community need to put our foot down and come together to get this fixed. The only way we can hurt a company and make them listen is to hurt their pockets. I love this game and I have spent plenty of cash on radios, equipment gear, gold. But all of that stops now, this game can be so much more and having a full building update 3 months after the last one just shows me that only the mighty dollar talks. Please join me in this fight, just to make this game what it can be; GREAT!
TheRealSavageGuapopaintbeastflyingcowkingInvadernobibiTroublemakerBBRixbamfxAvengersbiter370ThanosOfTitanGladiPicLoewe1968R2runfastTheCrabgcheong85ggbatsSpringChickenantCaptainslayerbigbeanobuchizombiebreathpradiThe_Flashhillbilly63Kris78theldssdlekimhclewPutchucoromeovshield50BuckzzTheBRADLeyBKillersZbucko69

Comments

• TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    I cannot agree more and I have spent a ton on the game in the last few months.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,101
    The reason they do this is because instead of $ spending going down, it probably just went up.

I agree with you.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Whoohoo double digit disagrees! Of only there was a reason for this one... Lol
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    DoTak
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    That's it? 11?

You're not trying hard enough ;)
    David_H79Captainslayerromeo
    edited June 2017
    I know, right? I figured I'd hit 20 today by being reasonable.

I also hit 1k lol. If only the points were valued there like for other forum traits....... @Teeceezy
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Im with you. Anyone with half a brain should be as well
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,394
    @Guapo I think I'm misunderstanding what you're saying are you saying high lvl end gamers now have an advantage because the survivors and gear have scaled the same % as every other lvl upgrade?
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Nah, I was saying they have an advantage by not starting a level later like all other survivor levels do. Of course this was before teeceezy dropped the triple round starting at 21 bomb. Lol
    srmcn1031Captainslayer
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    And now @Guapo they tell us that 2 level 22's we will start 3 rounds at level 21. Not good
    Guapo
    I think it should be immediately. Stop all the 2 survivor cheat the system crap.
    [Deleted User]Captainslayerromeo
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,394
    I agree every other lvl up (to my knowledge) will start a rsl higher so it is an advantage, but I also believe we shouldn't be penalized for every lvl up, I do disagree about the immediately change though
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Guapo I have to disagree with you on that. In order to get 3 level 22 survivors with all maxed out equipment will take alot of time and xp. I think it's decent on their part that they do not move the repeating round up until you have a full team that will be able to handle the change. But hey what do I know
    @srmcn1031 then don't upgrade any survivors till you have the gear. The only reason not to (which I took full advantage of) is to cheat the system and get stars others can't because of the formula.
    srmcn1031
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 98
    I haven't spent a single penny on this game. I would like to see more improvements as it is a pain to upgrade everything as it usually tKes time to update especially at higher levels