Show your best survivors per class and explain why you love them

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
Let´s see your best survivors by class and explain why you´re in love with their traits.

This might clear the fog of traits (in my and other) players brains...at least I hope so :D

Is anybody in?
AssCatcher

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    There is still some space here...don´t be shy.

There is some cold beer in the fridge and some cookies on the table...
    sligoem
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Great thread @Invader
    Ralph and Elaine make a good couple. He was my first legendary without defensive stance as the fifth trait. She was the unicorn I chased for sure shot in lieu of bullet dodge.
    InvaderTHCross
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    @sligoem Ralph has a sister and a brother at my camp :smiley:

sligoemTHCrossiivii
  • TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    Only Level 12 but do you confirm my Bruiser is a good one ?
    T_12bladgier
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Tetator Pretty good traits!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
    My favorite shooter, working on armor but wouldn't change a single character trait at least as far as every day mission and challenge work is concerned. 63% chance getting extra charge point but realistically use charge every third turn sometimes back to back if lucky.
    tabernacbigbeanoklman1612David_H79
  • ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
    Matching assault little further behind but I love these two - had them forever.
    tabernacbigbeanoklman1612David_H79
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    He’s still only an epic survivor but he is my best hero. I call him the warden and he is amazing at both attack and defense. Everyone loves and fears Warren. He is the nicest guy if he’s in your side, or he’s your worst nightmare if he’s attacking. I can’t wait for his 5th trait but so far, he is the greateat bruiser I know. My second favorite is actually Warren’s daughter, Amanda. She is only a rare but so far, she has held a good horde back so the rest of my team can take out the strays. Her vigilance from her time of being a prison guard has gotten her and her father outta more schticks than I can count. These two are my favorite duo. A battle-Born bruiser and a protective assault. Father and daughter to save the day.
    tabernac
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    These are my best survivors. I've had Lazer, Gun Man, Loud Man, Paul, and Sentry for a long time but just recently Vince joined the team as my new best bruiser. These guys have come a long way, think I had Paul and Gun Man when I did episode 4 in the campaign for the first time.
    Good luck, dumbass
    ProjectX7