Train Wreck

DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
What squad does everyone use on this map? I mix it up constantly, and can never seem to find the "perfect" combo. 2 shooters and a scout (especially with gold swift strike) seems to work best, but even that is no walk in the park
Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,361
    I haven't switched up yet (on lvl 24) with Abe on point, hunter, and shooter with long range.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    May have to try that. I've been using Carol (epic) as leader, and 2 shooters. It's working pretty well, but every once in a while one of the burners gets Carol, and instantly bruised (on L23 presently)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,361
    Abe is epic, hunter is legend, shooter is elite fka pinky
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I'm currently at +3 my survivor level and have been using my epic Abe with either 2 hunters or hunter and shooter. Scout can work as a quick crate runner, but I favor the ability to take out large spawns with assault/hunter while keeping distance from the burning walkers. At high levels I just make sure to keep my assault charged for spawns and move slowly from one side to the other to open crates while maintaining 3 spaces from walkers in case it takes multiple shots to kill.
    anniesprinkles